Reaction score
Bobo with Bean Bunny buddy
Bellhop Semore with Pepe buddy
Lewis Kazager

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Okay, More than twelve! Good!
These we know will be released for sure:

1. Uncle Deadly (with Muppet Ghost, Muppet Skull and Candelabra)
2. Scoutmaster Kermit and Blue Frog Scout
3. Pirate Gonzo and Rizzo
4. Sal, Penguin and Robin

These are possible/probable based on rumored completed sculpts:

5. Muppet Babies Kermit and Piggy
6. Vet's Hospital Piggy
7. Vet's Hospital Rowlf
8. Vet's Hospital Janice
-Muppet Babies Gonzo, Rowlf
-Muppet Babies Fozzie, Scooter
-Bobo and Bean Bunny pack-in (Bobo can also come with podium, clipboard, security hat and badge to hang around his neck)
-GMC Gonzo with Camera, and a chicken

I really want TONS more, but this'll have to do for now to keep on topic.

WiGgY

Reaction score
YES! A GMC Gonzo person! YES!! Good choice :big_grin:

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
1) Boppity (to have a monster, he is one of the most familiar ones and was in several shows)
2) Wayne and Wanda, in one pack, no extras (reason so important in the first series, tons of references in the shows to them, plus the same figure has a reference in the book. For scale they should be about the size of Kermit so both should easily get in one package).
3) Annie Sue (Piggy’s rival)(a must just for that alone)
4) Bobo (would love him as Captain Bear to go with Fozzie)

Also I would think that all the mega series is done, I think it be awesome to have some bigger monsters to go along with Sweetems, if you did this you might do preorders or presales to make sure you can make a profit off the sale, but I am sure they would sale well if you did them on Palisades Direct. So those would be

Thog
Mutations (you could make Tony but all of them look more or less the same, would think some would get 3 to have it look like all 3 of the Mutations)
Timmy

Those three being they are in the theme of the muppets.

If not Timmy then Doglion would be a good one as a full size figure too.

Gonzo's Goof :concern:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Well ok, lets see,

I think it's safe to say that Bean Bunny and Bobo the Bear are the two most need Muppet characters to complete the line that have not been sclupted yet. Bean Bunny could very well be a pack-in.

I also think Lewis Kizzager also would round things off nicely, I really did want Emily Bear too, hmm....

I'd also like to mention a pack-in Foo Foo, we'll already have Gaffer, but Foo Foo could, should, and i hope comes with a Nurse Piggy figure.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Bean is a good one. The smaller figures are usually the best to me. Rizzo is just so cool and Bean would be too.

mikealan

Reaction score
What about the classic vest Gonzo from TMTM, Muppet*Vision 3D and late 80's specials and the new Gonzo from Muppets Tonight? He wore those outfits so many times! :concern:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I want that too. GMC Gonzo is basically Sweater Vest Gonzo with a coat. New arms and you have 80's Gonzo. I want both! One version of MT Gonzo will be in one of the new collector's club kits. It's a straight up repaint of purple Tux Gonzo. The tux is black and white checkers, the shirt is yellow, and the shows are black and whote. The tie was not changed though and that is rather dissappointing. The tie would have made it perfect, but that did not happen. Personally, I think if they couldn't do the tie and stay in budget for the kits they should have moved modern Gonzo to a different spot, but it's too late now.

Luke

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Personally, I think if they couldn't do the tie and stay in budget for the kits they should have moved modern Gonzo to a different spot, but it's too late now.
I agree, i said that over on the Palisades forum. It would have been nice if the fans had been asked if the tie mattered to them enough to move it. I was very dissapointed when i learned this news, actually that's an understatement. If 3 web retailers can take on an Animal repaint then i'm sure they could have found someone for the only modern Gonzo in the entire line.