Your Top Twelve for 2005

WiGgY

Reaction score
For those limiting yourselves to exacly 12, this is what Ken said when everyone did the same thing at the Palisades Boards.

"You guys really make me laugh sometimes....

Need I remind you, for those who do not REALLY read the text in any Bits or Club spots...

"We have over a dozen figures that we plan to put out in 2005..."

That is all..."

Basically the same thing I said, but I know a lot of you see Ken as God and take his word as law.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Here are my four

9. The big Blue Monster (can't think of his name) / pack in: Rat
10. Beau w/ cheakerd shirt from the GMC
11. Bobo Bear w Desk and security hat
12. Semore w/ bellhop get up/ pack in: Pepe w/ bellhop get up

I would love to see a bunch of old Muppets and new ones come out next year as well as Annie Sue.

On the first one I meant Thog the big blue monster.

Reaction score
09. Bobo w/ Beans Bunny
10. Zoot (resculpt in suit)
11. Muppet Caper Miss Piggy w/motorcycle
12. M.T.I. Clueless Morgan
13. Beaker (individual clamshell like the new Animal Exclusive & Chef from series 9)
14. Naked Robin

All I can think of atm.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Naked Robin is a pack in with Sal. If you go to the Palisades web site and click on the daily bit you can see one version of him. There will be 2 naked Robins. One will be sitting and have no articulation at all. That's the one pictures (and he looks pretty darn good, though a bit fat). The other version is a standing version hat will probably have no articulation as well. There is also a steppin' out Tux Robin that will probably have articulation at the neck and shoulders at least. So, Robin is pretty much covered.

Luke

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
For those limiting yourselves to exacly 12, this is what Ken said when everyone did the same thing at the Palisades Boards.
The thread is specifically asking people to list four figures. I dunno, that's why i listed four anyway.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Isn't it MORE than 12 figures, including some exclusives? Wiggy?

WiGgY

Reaction score
The exct wording used by Travis is "over a dozen" which means over 12 and that includes all figures. I doubt it includes pack in though. Like Rizzo is a pack in and insn't planned to be split from Gonzo so I assume they count as 1 figure and a packin and not 2 figures.

Basically, jumping to conclusions and preparing for the end is really taking away from enoying the line as it is now so CUT IT OU! :stick_out_tongue: Prepare for the goodness of Sweetums and the Backstage instead of the end that is a year away.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
I think you mean YOU don't need them, or rather you don't want them. I do want them and others do want them. And 2 are sculpted and ready to go. Why waste that?
granted this is true...some people want them. Of course I have to post my own opinion about it

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yes. Opinion is fine unless it's stated as fact. "We don't need them" is written as a fact that we as a whole do not need those figures. That's not true. I know it isn't true because I need them for my display. Actually no one needs them, but I want them and you don't. That's all I was saying.

rexcrk

Reaction score
1. Bobo
2. Zoot reissue
3. Floyd reissue
4. Animal reissue (w/ or w/o the stage)