Your Top Twelve for 2005

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that Palisades has announced that series 9 will be the last at retail. Travis mentioned in yesterday's bit that at least 12 figures are planned for 2005.

These we know will be released for sure:

1. Uncle Deadly (with Muppet Ghost, Muppet Skull and Candelabra)
2. Scoutmaster Kermit and Blue Frog Scout
3. Pirate Gonzo and Rizzo
4. Sal, Penguin and Robin

These are possible/probable based on rumored completed sculpts:

5. Muppet Babies Kermit and Piggy
6. Vet's Hospital Piggy
7. Vet's Hospital Rowlf
8. Vet's Hospital Janice

That leaves four slots from 9-12. How would you fill them for 2005? Even though it's possible we may see more than 12 figures next year, what would your wishlist be if only 12 made it. Post your four choices below.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
It was tough narrowing my choices down to four, but here they are:

Annie Sue (with Otto the Robot Comedian) I realize that this match up probably doesn't make much sense, but I like the Steel Rabbit and MAMA figures and I think one more robot would be cool.

Wayne (with Muppy the dog)

Lewis Kezagger ? (with microphone and the Baseball Diamond from GMC)

Boppity (with Nigel, Quongo, all six Jug Band members, and JP Grosse) Just kidding (or am I?). No, I really am (or am I?) I think of all of these Boppity would go best with the rest of the collection. He could probably come with the Muppet skeleton that sat on the steps and laughed during Alice Cooper's opening number.

Luke

Reaction score
Tutu Pepe
Zoot Signature Repaint
Muppet Babies Gonzo & Fozzie
Bobo Bear With Bean Bunny Pack-In

... at least thats just from thinking about it quickly.

Whatever

Reaction score
Scoutmaster Kermit
Repaint/resculpt Zoot
Emily Bear

WiGgY

Reaction score
If we get Muppet Baby Piggy and Kermit we need the other 4. Bean is needed and he's small. I hope he is the figure that comes with the muppet Veggies. 3 of the ones I did and a carrot would be cool. And now that these will be exclusives they can change size of the package for each figure so Bobo as an exclusive would work just fine. So my list of 4 is:

9. Muppet Baby Gonzo and Scooter
10. Muppet Baby Fozzie and Rowlf
11. Bean Bunny
12. Bobo

Scout Master Kermit is already on the list for the old series 10 figures. And Travis did say over a dozen so let's say it's 14.

13. Tutu Pepe
14. Lewis Kezagger with wigs and maybe Boppity pack in just for the heck of it.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
hoping that the babies don't come out, or come out in retail as a seperate line, cause we don't NEED them...they would be nice in retail as a pick-me-up for the line, but as exclusive...meh...

so my four

1. bobo
2. purple tux floyd
3. Vac rowfl with brown upright piano
4. purple tux zoot

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i could do without the Babies but i felt that if we are getting them we could do with at least another two for a decent display. I wouldn't want 3 out of 4 slots taken up by the Babies. If they were done seperately and i had an extra space to fill in my chosen 4 it'd have to be either a Vacation/Superhero or a pirate for the MTI theme.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Here are my four

9. The big Blue Monster (can't think of his name) / pack in: Rat
10. Beau w/ cheakerd shirt from the GMC
11. Bobo Bear w Desk and security hat
12. Semore w/ bellhop get up/ pack in: Pepe w/ bellhop get up

I would love to see a bunch of old Muppets and new ones come out next year as well as Annie Sue.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Stryder Wolfe said:
hoping that the babies don't come out, or come out in retail as a seperate line, cause we don't NEED them...they would be nice in retail as a pick-me-up for the line, but as exclusive...meh...

so my four

1. bobo
2. purple tux floyd
3. Vac rowfl with brown upright piano
4. purple tux zoot
I think you mean YOU don't need them, or rather you don't want them. I do want them and others do want them. And 2 are sculpted and ready to go. Why waste that?

Remember. Travis said OVER a dozen figures. It could be 13, 15, or 20. All of which are OVER a dozen. It's not just 12.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Hmm. Let see Bean Bunny, Bean Bunny, and Bean Bunny. Just kidding, :wink: :smile:
Though I would like to see Bean made before the line ends.