Your thoughtss on Disney owning The Muppets

Count von Count

Reaction score
Disney with the Muppet Babies

Disney owns the Muppet Babies? When did this happen?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
probably around the same time they bought the regular muppets, they came with the muppet package.

Count von Count

Reaction score
"muppet package" if that the way you see it why didn't Disney get Fraggle Rock? They are called Muppets. But i see what you mean.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
to me, the Fraggles are part of the Henson Package, but mind you this is someone who is usally thinking in todays frame of mind, where SS is CTW, TMS is Disney, and FR is Henson. i got confused, and I'm use to having the three major Muppet projects seperated, no matter how much i wish they weren't, sorry to confuse you, because i was confused myself.
:smile::wisdom::smirk:

Count von Count

Reaction score
Why does Disney have the Muppets, Jim felt that his company had gotten so large that he spent more time being a business man than a puppeteer and director and wanted Disney to handle his business and finances. And thought it would be more in the public eye.- Now, I don't think that Disney has done enything with the show who has seen the Muppets on Disney chann.? Maybe if it was there may be better kid shows out on tv. I think that what I said is right. So what do you think about Disney with The Muppets. I don't think it's in the public eye.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I truly feel that they could do a little better. I mean, the Boxed Sets are great, and so is the website, but what about the shows themselves. I think they should put a muppet block on one of there stations, or put The Muppet Show in a prime time slot on sunday or saturday, or air Muppet Babies on Playhouse Disney, or something. They have a whole library of shows and specials that arn't on DVD yet, maybe they should air some. Hopefuly in the future they will do something like this, but untill they, We'll have to dream for that.

Count von Count

Reaction score
That's what I want to see to! It looks like they are just puting there name on all of it, Intill somebody makes them do some thing. I know thats mean it just looks that way.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well they are making a new Muppet movie, and if that movie does well, no doubt we'll see more Muppets in someway. Plus Disney is pretty good at that kind of thing making something seem better than it really is, I mean I have faith that this new Muppet movie is going to be awesome. But what I mean is like, for example, IMO, Cars really wasn't too great of a film, but it's soild as far as story-telling and plot, characters and all that good stuff. Know what I'm saying

Count von Count

Reaction score
Yeah i see. (wellcome JJandJanice to the Count von Count and Colbynfriends talk show) But if the movie is not good they are going to make up for it. Just kidding Colbynfriends!