Your Thoughts: "You Cannot Leave the Magic"

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Wow! Very nice, Byron. I think you've just said what every Fraggle fan wishes they had the words to say. I know I'd never be ab;e to express those feelings into words they way you did. Of course, I've only just started getting into Fraggle Rock, so... that might explain a bit.

:smirk: :excited:

<--Kermit Fraggle likes it, too. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Fantastic stuff Byron - i hope the Henson Company does something about bringing back some of the ol' Fraggle Magic over the next few years !

Manda:-D

Reaction score
WOW! As a HUGE Fraggle fan, I LOVED the article, Byron! VERY nice!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
AWESOME job, Byron. It's been a long time since I've seen Fraggle Rock, but now I've got the itch to figure out a way of watching it again - most like video is my best bet. The article really brings out your passion for the series and instills it in the hearts of the Muppet fans who read it!

:smile:

Erin

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Aw, thanks, y'all... :embarrassed: :smile:

I wrote this a while back when I was really "feelin' the Rock".

And hopefully with that new plush next month, the magic will continue to live on...

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Basically wanted to say what everyone else has been saying Bryon. That was a great article. It made me think of my childhood when my life revolved around Fraggle Rock and made me miss it more than I already do. Once again awesome job showing your love for an awesome show! :flirt:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Thanks, janicegroupie...I haven't had a lotta free time to watch FR lately, but when I think of the show it just tugs at my heart, too. It's amazing how astounding it is!

kenobikenobi

Reaction score
Great article! It's funny that you think Sprocket and Doc were boring though. I used to love that part of the show :smile: :smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Thanks, Ken...but yeah, like I said, now I love Doc and Sprocket! :smile: It's just that as a kid, I was sooooooooo caught up in seein' the fantasy world of the fraggles, that I didn't care for "real life Earth" stuff, lol! :stick_out_tongue: