The Muppets Episode 13 - Got Silk?

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Got Silk"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Muppy

Reaction score
Here's why better guests/bigger roles result in no benefit to the Muppets. You tube. Anything anyone will want to watch is there. No ratings.
The next option then would be to have the muppets just be the muppets, without humans, which is something I would REALLY want to see, but I doubt the general public would last five minutes watching a show with no "famous" celebrity.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Overall, a very disappointing episode. I like looking back at episodes like "Going, Going, Gonzo" and think to myself, "Where did something go wrong?". They focus too much on human guest stars than the namesake of the show, The Muppets. Ugh, even though there were a few good jokes, the negatives outweigh the positives. Such a shame to see a show go out like this.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Overall, a very disappointing episode. I like looking back at episodes like "Going, Going, Gonzo" and think to myself, "Where did something go wrong?". They focus too much on human guest stars than the namesake of the show, The Muppets. Ugh, even though there were a few good jokes, the negatives outweigh the positives. Such a shame to see a show go out like this.
They do? I don't see any focus on guest stars.

ploobis

Reaction score
Another great episode!

I hope the show gets a 2nd season, I always watch the show live and I live tweet about it as it's on. However I can only watch the episodes on Hulu if they're free. So I hope all that I can do to support the show still helps.

It was nice of Uncle Deadly to remind Miss Piggy that he's been her friend all along. It's also nice seeing more of Lew Zealand in the show now!

I can't wait for next week's episode! :smile: :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
  • I found it weird that there was no theme song except for the ending "it's time to get things started" music. I guess they needed the extra 15 seconds for the actual episode. Maybe.
You realize shows not having theme songs is a standard practice and has been for a number of years now: networks apparently have this irrational fear that theme songs cause viwers to lose interest in the show and change the channel.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
They do? I don't see any focus on guest stars.
The two "sketches" could have been a lot more Muppet centered, rather than existing only for the sake of having a celeb in the episode. Like having Vets Hospital or Pigs in Space rather than a "Rupaul" sketch.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Pretty decent episode, although I honestly felt that both plots could have been fleshed out a bit more. :smile:

The Piggy-Deadly thing was the big standout for me.

Was this one meant to be episode two of the relaunch? The references to the February premiere, and the lack of Camilla make me think so.

Muppy

Reaction score
You realize shows not having theme songs is a standard practice and has been for a number of years now: networks apparently have this irrational fear that theme songs cause viwers to lose interest in the show and change the channel.
I meant the theme music thing that happens after the cold open. I just call it a theme song. In this episode it was just the logo and not the whole music with the Muppets getting coffee.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The major issue is they are focusing to much on the characters and the comedy is lacking.