The Muppets Episode 12 - A Tail of Two Piggies

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "A Tail of Two Piggies"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Does ABC still let you watch The Muppets the day after, or do they do that passive aggressive thing where you have to wait a week and a day because of something the cable companies force them to do? I think they pull that crap with Agent Carter, which frankly I'm actually a tiny bit more annoyed about since its a serial that needs to be watched in order.

But glad to see that it's getting nice reception around here.
Yeah ABC pulls that lousy nonsense. You'll have to wait a week, unless you have an account with one of their supported service providers

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Please, give this the greatest rating ever. So ignore the other shows and watch the Muppets!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah ABC pulls that lousy nonsense. You'll have to wait a week, unless you have an account with one of their supported service providers
Seriously?! They used to allow you to watch the Muppets the next day.

Great.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
That was a great episode, much better than Swine Song.

Pros

• #Unveil the Tail
  • Sam the Eagle Period, he was hilarious in this episode
  • Nice jab at One Million Moms, :attitude: They like to round up.
  • :attitude: A fourth angry parent arrived! :smile: That's just a guy delivering pizza
  • PSA was funny
  • Animal was funny playing the Piggy tweeting game.
  • Bad Repuation with Joan Jett and the Muppetes
  • Gonzo jumping off the roof and his suplot with Rizzo and Pepe
  • Big Mean Carla
  • Chip
  • Statler and Waldorf finally say something funny.
Cons

• More Fozzie, he hasn't been given a plot in ages.
  • Barely any Rowlf
  • Seems like the point of the previous episode was to write out Denise
  • Alinda the pig was pretty meh.

Overal the pros greatly outweigh the cons, and this was a great episode, I really am hoping the ratings grew in some form or shape, because this is a show that is very funny and we all need to see more of it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait... The big red carpet premiere Kermit and Piggy were attending was for Zootopia?
UD voice: Ah, those clever little devils at cross-promotion.

*Still going with the theory that the Ken :wink: kept mentioning as dating his mom was Dr. Ken.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
And as for Camilla? Well, let’s see how this plays out! Could be fun!
So who's performing Camilla now? Is it Alice Whatshername who performed her in MWOO, or is it Matt since he's taken over pretty much the majority of Jerry's characters? Just curious about that one.

6 Hey, they got away with saying the D-word on air, where are your high standards now Sam?
I agree. I did NOT like that they picked that song. Now I know they sang It's Hard to be Humble on "The Muppet Show." But that was different. The word 'he**' was only used a couple times in that song. But in the song in the last night's show it was throughout the whole song, kind of like when they opened the 2014 Macy's parade singing about the word 'he**.' That really ticked me off. I'm sorry, but I have to go with Sam on this one.:attitude:

Yeah, that was funny! I thought of it as a reference to the Muppets having few female characters.
I'm surprised they didn't mention Piggy or Denise. (Even though Denise broke up with Kermit, I think she's still around working for the network. I guess Gonzo and crew don't really know her that well.)

Whew, it's 8:03pm and Fresh off the Boat is airing, just hoping the primary coverage doesn't break into The Muppets, really hoping.
Yeah. I've noticed that the show was delayed too. I was wondering what went on there.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, I didn't have a problem with the song Bad Reputation, it impressed me that they got Joan Jet as the musical guest for the briefest of moments. Have to agree with toughpigs, would be nice if we got these shortened musical performances extended to a fuller version released on youtube.