The Muppets Episode 3 - Bear Left Then Bear Write

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Bear Left Then Bear Write"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • Bork bork! This episode was good.

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
Comedic value and audience-appropriateness of drug references: on-topic.
Personal opinions on drug use and legalization, especially if not tied directly in to discussion of the show: off-topic.
Your personal opinions on drug use and legalization: sufficiently covered in previous comments.
I disagree, and just to be clear I have never done any illegal Drug, Drank Alcohol, or Smoked Cigarettes not once in my life. and I didn't bring this topic up @Ladywarrior did, I just commented on what she said, I am assuming Ladywarrior is a she?

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
I am about to Watch the episode for a second time with my dad, my dad has not seen this episode yet but he has seen the first two and he loved them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jobi71

Reaction score
Rowlf biting his stitches... genuinely funny.

I kind of sensed a bit of a Michael-Dwight thing between Kermit and Fozzie, but by the end it actually felt like a good, equal relationship.

What is with everyone saying "Who are you?" to everyone, especially to Chip? I kind of got the impression that they've been running this show for a couple of years now.
The Who Are You bit for Chip began in the pilot preview. Chip and several other minor or obscure Muppets ask Kermit if there will a place for them in the show. Some of the others were Beautiful Day Monster and Happy Yellow Creature/Thingy-Thing. Kermit says yes there will be, but then asks Chip "And who are you?" Chip then reappears a few times saying lines like "I am sure I was in Muppet Treasure Island". The Chip puppet is actually from the Jim Henson Hour. He was designed after then writer Bill Prady. Bill is now one of the producers and show runners of this show. So we should expect to see more of Chip. And as far as no one else knowing his name, I work in a large office with many other companies and there are some folk who I interact with regularly in the elevator or outside having lunch and if I was ever asked to name them I would point very dramatically behind the person asking and then when their back is turned run away quickly.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
Chip is ugly though and his design freaks me out whenever I see him. I think it's due to how his eyes are and that nose.

jobi71

Reaction score
Chip is ugly though and his design freaks me out whenever I see him. I think it's due to how his eyes are and that nose.
Oh if I never see Chip again I would be happy. But as I said Bill Prady....he'll be around.

jobi71

Reaction score
I have an etiquette question for Philip or The Count or one of the other moderators here. If I wanted to start a thread about things we hope to see on the new Muppets show, which board should it be posted? Classic Muppets seems to be more of the original show. These threads are specific to certain episodes. I've never started a thread here, so I want to make sure my first is correct.

jobi71

Reaction score
If he keeps showing up this will be me.
You probably need to start doing some deep breathing exercises because I will bet a dollar (that's right a whole dollar) he will be in more shows than not.