1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: The Muppets Original Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Nov 3, 2011.

?

What is your favorite song from The Muppets soundtrack?

The Muppet Show Theme - The Muppets 3 vote(s) 5.3%
Life's a Happy Song - Jason Segel, Amy Adams and Walter 16 vote(s) 28.1%
Pictures In My Head - Kermit and The Muppets 10 vote(s) 17.5%
Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard - Paul Simon 1 vote(s) 1.8%
Rainbow Connection - The Moopets 1 vote(s) 1.8%
We Built This City - Starship 2 vote(s) 3.5%
Me Party - Amy Adams and Miss Piggy 2 vote(s) 3.5%
Let's Talk about Me - Chris Cooper 2 vote(s) 3.5%
Man or Muppet - Jason Segel and Walter 8 vote(s) 14.0%
Smells Like Teen Spirit - The Muppet Barbershop Quartet 4 vote(s) 7.0%
Forget You - Camilla and the Chickens 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Rainbow Connection - The Muppets 5 vote(s) 8.8%
The Whistling Caruso - Andrew Bird 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Life's a Happy Song Finale - Entire Cast 3 vote(s) 5.3%
Mahna Mahna - Mahna Mahna and The Two Snowths 0 vote(s) 0.0%

1. Frogster Active Member

Oh she's definitely been introduced by the time the telethon starts
  2. Puckrox Well-Known Member

Oh. For some reason in my mind "The Muppet Theme" was at the very beginning of the movie. Never mind! It could be like her (though I still don't think it sounds like her, but I've been wrong once so far).
  3. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

to me it doesnt have the umph that the muppet theme show should have but i agree its ok but not the greatest.....after seeing the movie i have to say though in context of the film these songs are great...i love Man or Muppet

and i wish we got the movie version of built this city

Pictures in my head had me and my friend Ray crying...imagine to big Men crying to Muppet songs...such a bonding moment
  4. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

i love it! we've been hearing it alllllllll day...built this city!

:sing:
  5. I love it. Its a great mix of new stuff as well as some of the old classics. Can't wait for the movie tomorrow!
    muppetlover123 likes this.
  6. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I bought the soundtrack yesterday afternoon, but I haven't listened to it yet! I just can't bring myself to hear anything spoilery song-wise (besides what they sang on Dancing With the Stars last week, oops!). We're not going to the theatre today, but rather tomorrow on Thanksgiving Day. We (my family and our extended family, a group of 13!) figure that it won't be too packed that day, as most people will be at home, then we're all coming back to our house for dinner and a bunch of Muppet Christmas movies and specials! You can be sure we'll also be listening to the new soundtrack too, probably even on the way home from the movies, lol.

YAYYY!!! :)
  7. ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Definately my favorite song on the album. Though, I made the mistake of listening to it for the first time whilst behind the wheel. Thankfully, Fozzie's line came in before the waterworks started. Bawling + Driving = Not good.
  8. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

ive been listening to it all day waiting til 5 30 to go see the movie:)
  9. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Now that I've seen the film, I must say I enjoyed all the songs. The only one I really didn't care was "Let's Talk About Me", that's not my cup of tea, also I'm not very familiar with Chris Cooper, so I wasn't in on the joke really of him doing a rap.
  10. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i really love Man or Muppet in the film (just got back from third vewing) its just awesome seeing it....side nore i really hope the score comes out as well
  11. Puckrox Well-Known Member

I put the soundtrack on and fell asleep while listening to it last night. Perfection.
  12. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Are they going to realase the original score. I love the songs but I also want to buy the score
  13. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i loved chris coopers number
  14. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Yeah totally hilarious!!
  15. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

he like climbs on his desk and then he brings in the show girls and after there part he shoves them in the room and says muppets time to give your dreams i wished it had the whole song
  16. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Right, but then it would have lost it's funniness. The time was perfect, everyone thought it was funny
  17. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

yea loll everyone cracked up at my theater
  18. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

And then at the end he's like, "The answer is no"
    and Kermit says "well, you could've just said that!" That's when everyone laughed.
  19. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

lol i know it scared me when he threw that sword at the tv
  20. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Right, but I love Bobo's line right after that,
    "Do you think we're working for the bad guy?"