1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 3

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, May 14, 2008.

1. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Really good so far.

Kermit: I didn't know that Crazy Harry played an instrument.

What about when he played the triangle in the season one opening. :) must have a short-term memory. Lol.

By the way, I asked this before but nobody answered so I thought I'd try again, does anyone know when the episode was where Fozzie first said "Wocka, wocka?" So far I haven't caught it on 'The Muppet Show.' Just in the movies. I'm thinking maybe I missed it somewhere.
  2. Daffyfan2003

Rats

Apparently I'm invisible on this board. (sigh)
  3. Davina

Davina Member

nah.. we're all just too busy watching the episodes to try to find the answer :)
  4. Daffyfan2003

Oh, okay. I guess that's why no one answered the last time either. Lol. If I had more time on my hands, maybe I'd go through them from the first ep and find out which one it was. It was probably before the Cloris Leechmen ep, because in that, Fozzie Pig said "Hoga hoga" which was probably a parody of "Wocka wocka." Maybe I'm wrong on that. I still think it might have started in "The Muppet Movie." I guess we'll just have to keep searching.
  5. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Fozzie Pig's "Hoga Hoga" is supposed to be a parody of "Wocka Wocka".

Interesting project. I'll see if I can find the first "Wocka Wocka" when I get the chance.
  6. Daffyfan2003

Well, thanks for that info. That indicates that Fozzie most likely first said 'Wocka Wocka' sometime in the second season. Like, I said if I had the time, I'd look through it too and see if I can find it. I'm just really busy this week. I have a tough job. (sigh)
  7. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

I just got the chance to buy the muppet show season 3 on the 27th late in the after soon i know that is after midnight so i just got the chance to watch the only the first 2 eposdes and there is only one the thing that really disaponted me about the leo sayer epsosde . Leo sang to song ( i hope i got this right i mean i really like it a lot " if i need you " but the other one that i really wanted to hear to was , the song that was a hit for him and a faverie of mine " More Than words can say " . oh well i am glad that i got to hear at least one faverite from him he is a good singer .
  8. nathan

nathan New Member

When does this DVD come out in Australia?

:hungry:
  9. vans

vans New Member

Wow that's almost everything I love about this DVD set. I think Palisades should've made Robin Hood Themed (Lyn Redgrave episode) action figures instead of those Vacation stuff.

Lew Zealand is great. I can't forget that song with Rowlf. "Owt rof Eat and Eat rof Owt" (tune of Tea for Two) hehehe

The three Bear on Patrol episodes were cool! And "The Rhyming Song" on the Loretta Lyn episode still cracks me up.
  10. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum nathan and vans
  11. muppet baby

I just finished watching the jean stapledon eposide she was so wonderful , i really like her i have seen her in so much over the years . I grew up watching her on , All in the Family . I love how she used the term " ding Bat " on fozzie in the opening number . he thought that he had forgot his muscle inspermite for the number and she said ding bat to him love it so much .

She is so great i have seen her and grew up with watching her in the "feaire Tale theatre " Cinderella as the Feaire god mother also . :) That was her next best role
  12. nathan

nathan New Member

13. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

Yes, she's great in Faerie Tale Theatre! She's also th giant's wife in "Jack and the Beanstalk". But that line from "Cinderella" -"I'm your fairy godmother, honey. Didn't you see me poof?"- always cracks me up!
  14. muppet baby

oh yes i know ha hahahahahaha i am so happy that you have seen it to . wow i love that the best of all Cindrella , shows because it goes with the way that the brothers grimm told the story of cinderella told the story with the two royal balls .

:);)
  15. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

Although it does still have the magic pumpkin and fairy godmother and nobody's eyes get pecked out....

But it's a good one anyway! :)
  16. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I just got to see a few 3rd season episodes through Netflix (thank you, Netflix!). Maybe I'm crazy, hehe, but I think Kermit's song to Lynn Redgrave in the Robin Hood episode is the most beautiful love song I've heard in awhile. I was singing part of it to myself the other day and I didn't even remember where it was from!
  17. Wickerness

Wickerness New Member

Anyone else wish seasons 2 and 3 had the Muppet Morsels pop-up trivia on them like the season 1 set had?
  18. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Definitely me, there was more to enjoy after you watched the episodes!
  19. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

Amazon has all three seasons for $22.99 if anyone still needs them
  20. David French

David French Member

It's out in R4 and the cover is different. The close-up of Fozzie has been replaced with a picture of the Muppet Show cast sitting in the theatre seats.