Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

wendygirl

Reaction score
I am so happy it is finally going to be released. It has been a long wait but will be worth it to have the complete shows uncut. :excited: I don't want summer to fly by too fast (I'm a teacher's aide on vacation) but, I can hardly wait for August 7th!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Even with my complaining with the newer muppets i am very exited to see this Show.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know i will be getting this set. It looks awsome and great. I would have loved to have seen "Muppet Morsels" aren't on here but cool to get to see all the episodes all uncut. And the all the speical features are neat too. I can't wait and i'll be getting this right when it hits the stands. (Just maybe i can go to Walmart and get it right when they put it out)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sweet Scorsese! Did you say UNCUT?

Well, now we know why it took them 2 years to do this.

Though i'd rather have seen the stuff they filmed for the first DVD in leu of the Muppet interviews.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder what the deal with the lack of morsels this time is. Could it be due to the various changes in management for the Muppets? Could that also be the reason that the back cover includes older photos this time?

It also sounds odd that English Country Garden is included twice.

I like the fact that the main menus are not only different than on the first set, but that there are two different types of menus. Maybe the next set will have different main menus on all four discs, maybe with Beauregard on disc 1, The Swedish Chef on disc 2 (would it be pushing it to recast Gladys for the main menus?), Lew Zealand on disc 3, and Scooter on disc 4.

I would rather see Rowlf and Dr. Teeth on The Mupets on Mupets feature than pepe, Bobo, Johnny Fiama, and Sal. It's a shame that Scooter isn't in this feature. Ricky Boyd did such an impressive job as Scooter in The Muppets Wizard of Oz, and it's a shame that he hasn't performed Scooter since. I don't know if he just isn't available for the last few productions (A Green and Red Chrismas, this set, the last set, etc) or if the peopel in charge just haven't been wanting Scooter to be used.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is the dreaded episode with the muppet with the missing eye in this set?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I would rather see Rowlf and Dr. Teeth on The Mupets on Mupets feature than pepe, Bobo, Johnny Fiama, and Sal. It's a shame that Scooter isn't in this feature. Ricky Boyd did such an impressive job as Scooter in The Muppets Wizard of Oz, and it's a shame that he hasn't performed Scooter since. I don't know if he just isn't available for the last few productions (A Green and Red Chrismas, this set, the last set, etc) or if the peopel in charge just haven't been wanting Scooter to be used.
AMEN! Thats what i have been trying to say

G-MAN

Reaction score
Muppet with a missing eye, do you mean "Something's Missing" if so yes it's on the Rudolph Nureyev episode.

Oh, and yay for no cuts and the Muppet Valentine special!

ploobis

Reaction score
I am so exited about this DVD set I don't know how much longer I can Wait!

This is just great news!

1. All 24 Season Two Episodes UNCUT! :smile:

2. The RARE Muppet Valentine Special! :smile:

4. NEW Muppet Interviews! :smile:

5. The Weezer & Muppets Music Video!

6. Great Lookin' Disc Menus too!

"I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS SET!"