Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHH GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GANG! :excited:

FRANK Oz IS DOING FOZZIE & PIGGY on the "Muppets on the Muppets" it is him.. YOU CAN TELL! :excited: fanks voice is getting a little "raspy"with Piggy BUT GLAD to and hear its Frank!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Are you sure?

Is there any credits? Because it might be Eric improving things....

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Are you sure?

Is there any credits? Because it might be Eric improving things....
no NOPE,no credits! lission the resent stuff with Frank with the Muppets, like ummm.... Muppets from Space maybe? compare the voice with these "Muppets on the muppets"... it IS him. a TURE Muppet fan cant tell? you can just tell.

King Prawn

Reaction score
It would be cool if it were Frank but I doubt it very much, what's the point of bringing him back now that they have Eric and I think with what little the Muppets have to do today if they don't give it all to Eric he'll never be able to perfect his Piggy, Fozzie or Animal.

It could very well be Frank but I doubt it and if not that just goes to show how good Eric Jacobson (sp?) has become:mad: :embarrassed: :halo:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
it was it was Frank i can tell it was him just listen to his last interview you can tell that it was Frank and he was right on with Fozzie Kermit and they where so going so well together. sal sounded off to me though.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Odd, if it was Frank doing it on The Muppets on Muppets, because it definitely wasn't Frank on the DVD menus, kinda strange if you ask me.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
see it was Frank :smirk: u can JUST tell. MAYBE Disney had Eric do the menus and Frank to the "Muppets on the Muppets" thing or maybe Eric couldnt do it at the time..... i VERY much doubt eric would have a prob with Frank doing Piggy/Foz/Animal for these!

BTW FOZZIE or PHIL where are YOU WHEN WE NEED YOU?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well that's great! I can't believe Frank came back, just for a little bit, even, but still, WOW! Go Frank! :big_grin:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Well that's great! I can't believe Frank came back, just for a little bit, even, but still, WOW! Go Frank! :big_grin:
yeah! :wink: I fig heck IF he can go back to Sesame Workshop and do Sesame Street once a year, why couldnt he go to Disney and do this (maybe..) one time shot thing with Fozzie, Piggy and Animal for the new Muppets DVD? :zany: