Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

Beauregard

Reaction score
Good luck! Good luck! Never marry a duck!

Trust me, it's a bad idea.

Telly

Reaction score
Also...never stick a wooden nickel in your mouth unless you know where it's been!

tomahawk

Reaction score
Going out right now to Target. That's where I found season 1 with the fuzzy cover.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Buy Your Set At Best Buy!

WHAT? You couldn't find it Barry, really? My Wal-Mart had tons, so did my Best Buy! And I have THE most AMAZING story! I went to Wal-Mart at like 9ish and bought my set, it was the fuzzy cover (WOOT!) and it was like... $35ish, and Best Buy didn't open till 10, so I ran around town for a bit and decided to go to Best Buy just to see if they had it. Not ONLY did they have it (ALL fuzzy covers, I think) but they had a special sale going titled, simply "2 for $40" where you could buy The Muppet Show Season 1 and The Muppet Show Season 2 for $40. That's it. $40 for BOTH sets. And guess what, they had the fuzzy cover for Season 1 that I missed out on last time! So I bought it, and took back my copy from Wal-Mart. So, what it all boils down to, is I bassically got Season 1 Fuzzy Cover for about $5.

Oh, and if you just wanted to buy Season 2 by itself at Best Buy it was only $30! So, yeah, I'd reccomend buying from Best Buy, gang.

MUPPETS ROCK!

spcglider

Reaction score
Just bought the set this morning... along with a bunch of new PLAYMOBIL toy releases!

I'm excited to get season 2, can't wait to get home and stuff it all into my eyes! LOL!

-Gordon

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So I just put in Disc 1, and I haven't even started the show yet, I'm just watching the frog and the bear. Over and over and over and... Wow... I love Muppets.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
GREAT NEWS! I GOT IT i got it! and i dint have to drive to Kmart for the "fuzzy" cover :excited: my local WalMart had it... NOT a bad price too! :smile:

*goes and pops in another disc* :zany: