Your Thoughts: "The Great Muppet Caper" and "Muppet Treasure Island" on Blu-ray

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That's sad i thought this and the lady gaga special when they say "preview" that they meant a clip from the movie.
What gets me is they made a huge deal about there being a "sneak peak" of the new movie. Which that is far from new, plus there has already been another trailer released since that one. In a way though I like that there not showing to much of the movie. I mean I don't want to see it all in trailers before it comes out, if you know what I mean.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'm watching Muppet Treasure Island right now and the picture quality is fantastic!! Sooo much better than the DVDs. I'm so glad to finally have all the theatrical Muppet releases on Blu-ray.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm watching Muppet Treasure Island right now and the picture quality is fantastic!! Sooo much better than the DVDs. I'm so glad to finally have all the theatrical Muppet releases on Blu-ray.
Do you mind that it's in full screen?

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean... they're in their original aspect ratio on the Blu-ray, and that's all I care about lol so they're fine.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
On Muppet Central's Facebook feed they mentioned this as a good gift idea and it also says they will be giving one away, I don't know if they mean as a gift to one of there followers or what.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
As far as I can tell, and I have looked over this with a almost fine comb no. It would have been really cool if they had some behind the secerns footage of the bikes in GMC like they had in TMM.

fictionalnice

Reaction score
I'm a huge muppet fan, and I have none of there stuff on dvd or blu-ray. Tight on money right now with Christmas, and I just got a new car. Gotta look that stuff up online, sigh

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I received this Blu-Ray for Christmas and was just wondering does it come with a sleeve? (sorry if that's not the right word)

thanks