Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Selena Gomez

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Selena Gomez?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 29 38.2%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I know how you feel my man. I nearly did when Dr. Teeth spoke. I was SO close because I knew Scooter and Beaker were about to steal the show... Wow. They're back. THEEEEEEEEEEY'RE BAAAAAAAAAAACK!
I know to just have DR.Theeth with some good lines AH! and Scooter as well AHHHH man I tell ya this was something that everyone could enjoy. I watched it with my whole family and everyone got something from it AHH! Someone hold me AH im getting teary eyed!

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
As much as I adored the Gonzo/Camilla sub-plot, I kinda miss the more excitable Gonzo. He did seem concerned over Camilla's predicament, but (probably due to the fact that Gonzo has mellowed out much more over the past 20 years or so) he didn't seem as pushed as I wish he could have been. Remember the Julie Andrews episode when his chicken was being tossed around? I wish there there that level of excitement in Gonzo.

But I'm nitpicking too much. I really did love Gonzo's appearance here. I'm always ecstatic to see him and Camilla. In fact, it was just the other day that I was saying how much I wish Camilla was around more... And low and behold, there she is! This Muppet fan is very happy.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Why does everybody say the Muppets are back? Looks like they're coming along, but they're not back to the hotness they had in the 70's and 80's. But if they continue to get used like they are now, then they'll get back to where they were 25 years ago.

But I do have to say this felt more like The Muppet Show, even though everyone was in a studio.

I wonder if Kevin Clash is going to come on and do Clifford if there is another special. I miss Clifford.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
As much as I adored the Gonzo/Camilla sub-plot, I kinda miss the more excitable Gonzo. He did seem concerned over Camilla's predicament, but (probably due to the fact that Gonzo has mellowed out much more over the past 20 years or so) he didn't seem as pushed as I wish he could have been. Remember the Julie Andrews episode when his chicken was being tossed around? I wish there there that level of excitement in Gonzo.
I know what you mean and I agree. But at least it was a step in the right direction. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What Zoot i thought he was there humm

Kermit and the Cell phone bit was so funny I laughed so hard on that because i was trying to figuer some text the other day.

GO MUPPETS! WELCOME HOME

Blumonkeyboy

Reaction score
As for gonzo, lets remember in an interview, Mr.Goelz said Gonzo has grown up and matured over the years, with A.) his voice and B.) his manerisms.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Maturing is great, but we can prefer the crazier side too. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ohhhh... *ditz* XP

*decides not to go on with sharing what she did as she has to keep up a "good girl" reputation* :halo:
Now ya got my mind raceing on that one lol

I just want to say on here thank you Disney for starting to bring the Muppets back. I knew you could do it all you needed was time and faith!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Absolutely perfect, I thought it was great, just like the 1st one! It was so awesome to see Scooter!

The bit with Beaker singing with Demi was definitely the highlight for me.

I love these specials so much because these are guest stars that I'm familiar with (The Muppet Show is actually WAAAYYY before my time lol)... I guess it's a good thing I started watching Disney Channel a couple years ago :big_grin:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
My favorite non-Muppet line of the whole thing: "Can I call you Swedish?"

Also: PIGGY'S COSTUME CHANGE! All this time I've spent wondering how she ALWAYS has the right outfit... and there y'go! I... am SO happy.

Kermit with the cell phone... Awesome. Awesome! I just LOVE how frazzled he was! Oh gosh I love that frog. Even when he is "flatter." :stick_out_tongue:

WHY MUST MY ROOMMATE NOT UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS? I MUST SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL!

The Muppets are SO comin' back. I wave my arms around and say YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!