Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 43

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I loved the street story. It was very funny. I think the reason why David's Cookie sounds different is because, he's getting older. The Word of the Day was funny. The new Murray tune-ins were cool. The new AFFS was funny, as usual. The Five By song was great. I love the Count's reaction to the band laughing like him. The Two-Headed Monster bit was cool. Elmo the Musical was awesome! I already love it more than EW.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Did anyone else get a little teary eyed at the five by song? Just when I thought that I was over or getting over the death of Mr. Nelson then I see the count doing two of the things he dose best (counting and singing) and it made me miss Jerry.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Don't you have a DVR? And if you don't, why don't you get one?
I have DVR, at home. I'm at college now and my dorm room doesn't have a TV (neither me or my roommate brought one). My classes also start when the episodes are playing, so I couldn't really watch them anyway.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I have DVR, at home. I'm at college now and my dorm room doesn't have a TV (neither me or my roommate brought one). My classes also start when the episodes are playing, so I couldn't really watch them anyway.
That's too bad.

jgidley

Reaction score
I like David's new Cookie voice. It's starting to sound more like Frank:insatiable:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I too, had to miss out on the season premier (due to my parents having friends over for breakfast, and my antenna acting up). On the plus side, I got to see a few of the stuff that were in the episode on YouTube. I especially loved the "Five By" song; ever since I heard it, I kept playing it, every chance I got. But otherwise, I guess I'll just have to wait for the episode to re-air, and hope that I can catch the other new episodes this week.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Did anyone else get a little teary eyed at the five by song? Just when I thought that I was over or getting over the death of Mr. Nelson then I see the count doing two of the things he dose best (counting and singing) and it made me miss Jerry.
Yeah. I totally just said that. It's going to be tough this season... every sketch he worked on is one of his last. That's just a pretty depressing aspect no matter how you look at it.

Then we have to wait till season 44 to see Matt inherit his Sesame Street characters, basically the other shoe to drop.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
how much is Jerry on this season?
He's usually in at least one story as the Count. We only know the plots for a little over half of them, so he may or not make an appearance. He is part of the "Counting Hats" story repeated from a few seasons ago.

But other than the ambiguous, he did "Five By" and a Mr. Johnson/Grover bit (which I'm pretty sure was taped during last season's schedule).