Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 43

cahuenga

Reaction score
But aside this episode, it was said that last season Frank taped two Grover/ Fat blue sketches,(one, the tree cofee, shown this season), theHeaviest Catch spoof, and a song sung by Grover, which hasnt appeared yet. Will be shown this song on the season 43?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
But aside this episode, it was said that last season Frank taped two Grover/ Fat blue sketches,(one, the tree cofee, shown this season), theHeaviest Catch spoof, and a song sung by Grover, which hasnt appeared yet. Will be shown this song on the season 43?
Yes, in the Hat Day episode.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Also I think today's epsiode celebrity was Zack Efron.

wiley207

Reaction score
OK, long story short, I LOVED the street story that debunks the infamous "Veggie Monster" rumors. It seems this episode was written with the fans in mind, and all the others that believed those rumors.

Drtooth

Reaction score
OK, long story short, I LOVED the street story that debunks the infamous "Veggie Monster" rumors. It seems this episode was written with the fans in mind, and all the others that believed those rumors.
The end where he eats the lamp post sold the entire rest of the story. I was hoping he'd eat something like that.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The street story was awesome! I hope all the Veggie Monster believers see it. The Word of the Day was okay. The highlight was Elmo's "BOI" thing. The new Murray tune-ins were cool. The new AFFS was good. I liked Abby saying her cousin is Tinkerbell. Elmo and Abby's version of 2 is My Favorite Number was catchy. The Boardwalk Empire parody was hilarious! Great to see Frank preforming another one-shot Muppet. The new ETM was great. I loved the Dearth Vater parody and the Yip-Yips. Overall, good week. My only complaint for the week is we haven't seen a new Super Grover 2.O.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
So, I just had my first taste of season 43:

I liked the street story actually. It had a lot of characters in it; I kinda wish Maria had more to do, but whatever. I also expected Cookie to take a bigger bite from the lampost.

I can't complain about the new tune-ins. The Museum of Modern Remembering went on a tad too long for my taste (maybe shortening the counting part would've worked).

As I said before, I think this "Count Me In" can be taken more seriously because they have it an edge. I also think the woman with the tattoos is kinda attractive...

Birdwalk Empire, always great to have some Frank. "Two is You and Me" cover was also great.

Elmo the Musical. Drtooth was right, that 11 minutes zoomed by like *snap* that! The songs were good (I really enjoyed the Chicken's) and c'mon, more Martians is always great. I can kinda see why some of the youngins would be turned off by it, but hopefully they'll warm up to it maybe. You'd think that since they eat up anything Elmo, they'd enjoy it. I liked it and can't wait to see more.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I don't know about that, but I did catch Frank's voice in yesterday's ep with that chicken who sounded like Bert. It's good to know that he's still performing random characters as well as his own Bert, Grover and, Cookie.

And you'd think everybody on Sesame Street would know better than to automatically believe Cookie dubbed as the Veggie Monster.
Yeah. I actually thought Zoe, Rosita, Big Bird and Snuffy were being kind of rude there. After all they've known Cookie Monster for years and Mario was just a one time visitor. Shouldn't he have been at Bowser's castle looking for Princess Toadstool? Oops. Wrong Mario.

Also I think today's epsiode celebrity was Zack Efron.
That was Zac? I probably should have known. I haven't seen much of him since his days on "Summerland" and "High School Musical." He's really grown since then.