1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. The Muppets "Too Hot to Handler"
    Scooter books his crush, Chelsea Handler, who spices up "Up Late" and his personal life. Meanwhile, Kermit learns that Becky may be hiding her past from Fozzie when he and Denise go on a double date.

3. In Their Own Words: Jim Henson
    Discuss one of the best Jim Henson documentaires ever. Featuring new interviews from the Henson Family, Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Carroll Spinney, Fran Brill and more. Miss the show? Order the DVD.

Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 42

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Phillip, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Yes ever so Impotant! (said very very very very very very very sarcastically)
  2. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

How do you know that and do you have the link to a video clip of the "Monster at the End of This Show" thing? That would be interesting. I have heard that they're replacing Elmo's World with another Elmo segment, so that may be something to look forward to.
  3. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

There's a Season 43 news thread in this section with sources and whatnot.
  4. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Oh, okay. I'll look for that. I know I've been MIA lately. I guess I didn't think that there was any new Muppet news to talk about, but according to Muppet Wiki, it does seem like there are quite a few new projects, so I'll check that out.
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Finally got to see an episode from this season today on Sprout, specifically Episode 4276 (The Flood). I really enjoyed it, not only was it nice to see Susan again since she's one of the few humans we rarely see on the show anymore (along with Bob, and sometimes Gina), but the whole story in general seemed to channel older seasons and episodes, such as Episode 3913, which had a similar plot of Gordon and Susan having to continually help Ernie get to sleep while spending the night in Big Bird's nest. Oscar was certainly a beast in this episode, intentionally trying to foul up Maria and Luis's attempts to fix the plumbing, but unwittingly helping out after all by finding similar items they could use to fix the pipes. Not to mention Ernie and Bert's difficulty getting to sleep was very amusing, but in the end, I love how they were fast asleep in Gordon and Susan's bed, snuggling the boogy-woogy sheep, that was adorable.

So, Maria is the building super? Didn't know that.
  6. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Yeah another episode has Big Bird convince her after she fixes the house up
  7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Ah. That "Super Maria" episode, I assume?
  8. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Correct, sir.