Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Well it looks like Ernie is back in a promiment speaking role in the What I Am number.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think the Two-Headed Monster returning is a more prominent thing than that.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
During the street story I saw it coming that Telly would investigate whether Oscar took a bath, and saw it coming that Oscar would have taken a mud bath.

I wondered if maybe they'd show Do De Rubber Duck in this episode, but they didn't. Then again, Telly and Oscar were both there, and it would have seemed weird seeing Oscar taking a regular bath in the same episode as revealing he takes mud baths, as well as seeing both Oscar and Telly in the tub in the same episode as Telly thinking grouches don't take baths (though if it were in the same episode it would have been after the street story ended).

Was that Tyler Bunch performing the cat and bird? And who performed the owl? Considering budget cuts and the fact that Oscar only appeared briefly, it would have been interesting if they had Caroll Spinney perform the cat, bird, and owl. They never appear on-screen at once, and would have been interesting if Spinney once again performed a non-Big Bird/non-Oscar character.

And Telly thought that owls didn't take baths just because he thought he didn't witness the owl taking a bath? People and animals don't take baths all the time, so just because somebody is seen not taking a bath (or looking like they aren't) doesn't mean that they never take baths (after all, Telly, Elmo, and Rosita weren't taking baths during their experiment).

I feel like this episode would have made a better season premiere then yesterday's episode. It included a few characters who haven't been on the show much in awhile (Barkley, Two-Headed Monster), it featured many of the main characters in "What I Am"... The only change I would have made if it was the season premiere would be to include Super Grover 2.0.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Shoot! I can't believe I forgot all about Barkley. I guess I was thinking WAY too hard and laughing like crazy at Telly becoming a Mad Scientist to remember.

Really... best Telly Scene in quite some time.

Funny that Oscar wasn't almost delighted by how angry Telly was, though.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Barkley's in today's episode!

And Chris hummed a bit of Rubber Duckie.

Two-Headed Monster appeared in a 14 sketch! This must be their first major appearance since Journey to Ernie ended.
Yeah. I've noticed that too. It was great to see them or him whatever and Barkley as well.

It was Eric.
Yeah. I missed Super Grover 2.0. I'm assuming that was in the camaflouge episode. I only saw the street scene of that one, so I still missed quite a bit.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I was thinking they could have used Hoots, but Kevin was performing Elmo in the same scene so I guess that would have been hard to do, though not impossible considering they've had same performer interactions on the show before especially with Big Bird and Oscar.