Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

Oscarfan

Reaction score
When was the last time we had an E&B story? 5 years ago. And before that, probably 20.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not following the logic behind that either... I think as long as the Steet is doing it's job--educating and entertaining the youth of the world--it will always be around.
Hey theprawncracker i love what you said here you are so right thank u for puting this here , you and i have the same thoughts on SS . It is a wonderful show it is doing it''s Job and i will watch it for years to come new and old eposides i hope the new Eposides keep comeing PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssse :wink: i really mean that .

muppet baby

Reaction score
I can't. Some of the 90's--and even some of the 80's--stories are as fresh now as they were when they initially aired. Plus, we need some of the older characters to come back, anyhow. It can't be the Elmo, Abby, Baby Bear & Telly, and Zoe show all the time now, can it?[/quotee]

I know what u mean by the 80s and 90s eposides when i watched them , when i got a chance my life was so hechtic back then more so in the 90s so i did not get to see ss as much as i wanted but , yes they were fresh and they would be gereat to see them today i hope that at some point that they will bring them back on PBS or spout i would love to see the ones that i missed , over the years .

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And even Elmo back then was way more reserved and like a real three year old. XD

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Well since we have youtube and now the SW page has a secton to watch the classic clips maybe you should just try to enjoy those and stop wasting time worrying about the present day SS.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's not just us that we're concerned about, it's today's kids as well.