Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well I loved it. It was neat. Loved the whole Cookie and telling about his first time eatting cookies. It was cute. And some of the other stuff. That and there wasn't anything about Global thingy on today's episode I watched. Weird? :confused: Oh well, can't wait for tomorrows episode.

Splurge

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Actually, the letter and number of the day segments were new today (Wednesday), Cookie and Prairie did the letter ("N") and the Count counted sheep for the number ("3").
You know, I was wondering what the Count's segment for #3 was going to be like, since usually they used the "thwee bears" dancing. With the addition of Curly Bear, that segment as it stood could cause a little confusion for the little ones.

I haven't seen these new sketches. What happened with Cookie and Prairie with letter "N"? (I did like the Super Grover one, but things change.)

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
The song, in its original entirety, featured four segments: Olivia singing in her shower, or was it Susan? Ernie singing in his tubby, Oscar singing in his trashcan and then Big Bird singing in the open space of his nest, both taking baths in the pouring rainstorm. They don't show that one anymore.
And the character thread will be started up post-haste!
Yes, I loved that one. It actually showed Oscar in his Mudbath. The last time that aired was in Season 24. Episode 3113 and even by then it was outdated.

Dantecat

Reaction score
I saw the 3rd episode which was #4060. It was pretty good.

Hoots the Owl finally returned on there!! :excited: He sang to the boy in bed, Things are Always Changing! It was also shown on Noggin. What year was this skit?

Animal Jam

Reaction score
I watched #4060 too.I was hoping for a long storyline with Natalie Portman but the storyline was so short,it wasn't a storyline.I wanted more storyline! :mad:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually I think this was the fourth episode of the season, cause if you read above there's an episode missing from the ones I've seen so far.
I've watched the Season Priemere: The Street We Live ON, Episode 2: The Best Pet in the World, and what I believe to be Episode 4: Alan Goes on Vacation.
Episode 3: Cookie's First Cookie is still missing. The other reason I know it's missing is cause Phillip said that episode 3 was sponsored by N and 3, which I still haven't seen either.

Season 35 Episode 1: C and 10.
Episode 2: B and 8.
Episode 4: D and 17.
I'll post again with my thoughts on this episode.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thoughts on Season 35 Episode 4: Alan Goes on Vacation.

Pros.
1 Venus Williams introducing her favorite SS memory, the song for the number 12, The Ladybug's Picnic.
2 The arrival of Natalie.
a. It brings in new blood as a new human character.
b. It harkens back to the chain of command we used to have.
I.e.: Mr. Hooper and David, David and Gina, etc.
3 Natalie.
She has this soft mousey speaking voice, but a good singing voice.
4 The segment where Hoots the Owl returned.
Jimmy's family's moving away and he's a little unsure of the move. Hoots comes and shows him that everything's gonna be all right.
5 Bert and Ernie are playing house, with Bert guessing what role Ernie's playing.
Steve Whitmire was voicing Ernie, and it sounded very much like Frank was voicing Bert. Must be from seasons gone by.
6 Trash Gordon.
This is gonna be the standard ending for Season 35 episodes, and it looks like we'll get a new character with each ending for the different adventure/endings.

Cons.
1 Letter D Cookie segment was the same. Though I did get to see it from the beginning.
Favorite Quote: "Me love to run fingers through alphabet."
2 Counting Organ 17 segment was the same.
3 Elmo's World: Bugs was the same. Though there was a nice subtle joke where the ladybug left, and Elmo said that it had to go to a picnic.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Cheebo

Reaction score
Found this on PBS Kids. Looks like Snuffy is going to be invisable! It looks to be a obvious refernce to when no one saw Snuffy. Plus its a 2 parter!

Episode 4069
Snuffy gets a magic ukulele that makes him invisible when he plays it. Big Bird worries when it breaks and Snuffy is invisible. Tip: Ask, "How would you feel if one of your friends became invisible?" Letter and Number: M, 12

Episode 4070
Snuffy and Big Bird have to wait longer than expected for the magic ukulele to be fixed. Tip: Talk about other ways Snuffy and Big Bird could have kept busy while they waited for the ukulele. Letter and Number: O, 14

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
thoughts:Sesame Street 35 years

i love sesame street because the songs and laughter in the whole world i think that sesame street is 35 years! happy Birthday Sesame Street.