Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Monopoly

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know Barnes and Noble will have it this fall. Media Play should be getting it some time. Other than that it will probably be speciality stores and the like. If you can't find it locally and really want it soon, I'd get it on-line.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I recieved mine today, I havn't actually sat down and looked at it properly but I can tell you this, the oewter tokens that come with this one are far better than the Muppets one.

After I play the game and look at the locations and stuff carefully I'll comment on it.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice. Looking forward to hearing what you think of the game.

Censored

Reaction score
I saw the game today at Barnes and Noble.

Something that really surprised me about the game: There are six character tokens and Elmo is not one of them! :smile:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
This looks like a gorgeous version of a (if not the) classic game. I doubt I will be buying it (money is the ultimate issue with me right now, just got done paying for school out of pocket. Yeesh.). Like Muppet Monopoly, many classic characters are utilized (Barkley's dog house and Guy Smiley's game show!) and the board is bright and colorful. I really like the Super Grover game piece, as well (I like them all, but his piece looks the coolest). I hope this game sells well.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
dang, I would LOVE to play that! A much-needed twist from regular Monopoly...

BJ

Dantecat

Reaction score
I Saw It A Couple Of Weeks Ago At Barnes And Noble It's Really Good.I Just Can't Wait To Get It For Christmas!!!!! :excited:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Well,The game is really good and it was fun too!