Your Thoughts: Play With Me Sesame Season 2

Cheebo

Reaction score
Just saw the second episode. No Steve. :frown:

Reaction score
Oh no no. John did all of season 2. There aren't any episodes really. They're called play patterns. They are custom mixed for each day, so it's never the same episode twice. And all of Season 2 has been filmed and is in-the-can.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, I thought that Ernie's voice sounded a little off in the 1 ad for PWMS Season 2 I saw. But then again, since it was just 1 advert for the new season, I thought I was misstaken. Saw the second episode today and I have to agree that I'm not sure about this new voice for Ernie. It sounds half OK, but then it also sounds somewhat odd when you hear it. It sounded almost OK when he lowered his voice to sing a lullaby for Ernestine at the end of the episode. Hopefully Steve will come back and voice Ernie again in future episodes or later seasons of the show. Hope this helps and have a good afternoon.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

So what was Steve doing ??

I cant believe Ernie of all Jims Muppets has been passed to someone else.

ssetta

Reaction score
Also, on today's show, I saw a very old Bert & Ernie sketch that I had never seen before! If any of you saw it, it was "Ernie and The Magic Chain."

WiGgY

Reaction score
Is it possible for someone to get a sound bite of the alternate Ernie? I don't get Noggin.

And this was just one of those things right? Steve is still Ernie's regular performer?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok let me get this strat? You mean there already showing season 2? I didn't know I thought it was later this month. I knew they had switched the date but didn't know it already stated. I wish I would have know this. What episode are they on? like #

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The third episode of the second season will air tomorrow (Monday). Seventeen episodes are in season 2.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Do they reshow them any other time? I know they will when they reair them.