Your Thoughts: Piggy, Jessica and Pizza Hut

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The new commercial with Miss Piggy and Jessica Simpson will premiere during today's Super Bowl pre-game show. After you see the commercial post here and let us know what you think.

Here is some more info on the commercial...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2006/012606.shtml

Also, bonus points go to anyone who post links to quality images from the commercial.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I loved loved loved this commercial!! It was awesome!! I was a little dissapointed when I saw Jessica by herself three times before I finally saw the Piggy commercial, but I absolutely loved it! "One of these days these bites are gonna pop right into...MOI!" Haha! It's great! :excited:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Ugh! I missed the commercial! I told myself that I wasn't going to miss it, and I did!:mad:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I missed the commercial, but I caught it at www.pizzahut.com. Even though I couldn't here Kermit and Piggy's part on it, you can make your own remix of the beat on it. I thought it was pretty cool.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I missed the commercial, but I caught it at www.pizzahut.com. Even though I couldn't here Kermit and Piggy's part on it, you can make your own remix of the beat on it. I thought it was pretty cool.
Hey, that is cool. Thanks for sharin'.:smile:

Snark Blarmsten

Reaction score
Disappointed

Well this is my first post here, after waiting weeks to be able to get on this forum :smile: Let me just say I'm really disappointed that a muppet would be part of something that uses overt sexuality. I am not surprised, especially nowadays, but it's a real shame. My kids missed it because as soon as Jessica came on shaking her thing, the channel got changed. It's doubly disappointing, because Disney used to be a family oriented company. They have long since departed from that role (regardless of what they claim) so I should not be surprised. Disney becomes further and further from what they once were, and you just hope they don't drag the muppet legacy down with them. I'm not fully opposed to having muppets in more adult oriented situations, but it should be done tastefully. Tough first post, but hey that's the way it goes!

So I say :boo:

OTOH, I loved Kermit's deal with Ford - it's the type of thing you like to see the muppets engaged in!

Snark

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Snark Blarmsten said:
Well this is my first post here, after waiting weeks to be able to get on this forum :smile: Let me just say I'm really disappointed that a muppet would be part of something that uses overt sexuality. I am not surprised, especially nowadays, but it's a real shame. My kids missed it because as soon as Jessica came on shaking her thing, the channel got changed. It's doubly disappointing, because Disney used to be a family oriented company. They have long since departed from that role (regardless of what they claim) so I should not be surprised. Disney becomes further and further from what they once were, and you just hope they don't drag the muppet legacy down with them. I'm not fully opposed to having muppets in more adult oriented situations, but it should be done tastefully. Tough first post, but hey that's the way it goes!

So I say :boo:

OTOH, I loved Kermit's deal with Ford - it's the type of thing you like to see the muppets engaged in!

Snark
Your right about Disney not being what they used to. Welcome to the fourm, were pretty frindly folks around here, and we can't wait too here more from you.:smile: