1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Pepe on "The Other Half"

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Feb 14, 2003.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Cory, can you please tone down your war rhetoric. It permeates all your posts. All this pro and anti war stuff just really has no place in every thread of Muppet Central. If you want, start something in the General Discussion. Thanx. If people kept driving in from Berkley to destroy your neighborhood with peace riots you'd probably feel the same way. I'd rather just watch the news if I want to hear about that stuff. Anyway, this thread is about Pepe, not Dubya. ;) :rolleyes:
  2. sidcrowe

sidcrowe New Member

Sorry I missed Pepe. As time passes, I'm really warming up to that crustas--- bah, I don't wanna spellcheck.

I just can't stand that show. Danny Bonna-whatever is such a drag, it's not funny.

But these emoticons...WOW!

Yeeha! Here we go:

:o :D ;) :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :confused:
  3. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

yeah and he was wearing something simple but HOT!!..........

man i just love him!

bill too!!!!!!

Sarah
  4. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Once more...can some one please list the segments?

-Matt
  5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

He was only on two segments: the show intro for about the first 10 minutes or so and the Muppet fasion show segment halfway into the program.
  6. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Excellent, then the preemption didn't loose me too much Pepe. Thank you Phil.

-Matt
  7. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

yayyyy i didn't miss much either!

Sarah
  8. RockSTAR girl

RockSTAR girl Member

ok so who wants to share what happened when pepe was on in the first 10 minutes
  9. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

:) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D

starts babbling....

i might not be the one to tell you!

Sarah
  10. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah, C,..... you're thinking about the wrong group of puppets. That's enough out of me on that.

But seriously... Ninja Turtles was preemptied by NasCrap? If It didn't take so darn long, I'd copy the one I taped and send it to yah....
  11. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I think ya accidentally quote Jamie's post...but heh, yeah, a different kind of puppets! (and more shadowy than any skeksis!)

But yeah, hopefully TMNT doesnt get preempted by KlanKar racing...they rerun the previous week's episode early int he morning so I might get to see it(mmm, hot new April...)
  12. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Well, if they don't, I do tape them. Unfortunately in SLP mode.... I'm cheap! :rolleyes: :eek:

If only the live action Turtle show was this good. Stinkin' girl turtle..... gave Scrappy Doo a run for his annoying money!