Your Thoughts: Pepe on "The Other Half"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Of course, if you don't get a pi-mp in that cross-breeding, you get a shr-ig? or a Pr-ig?

beaker

Reaction score
WOW!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <---- W00!

Just got done watching it(yeah it airs late) First off, BIG apologies to those folks who had the king prawn interupted by Bush's sadistic war game fantasy cabaret soap opera. As Ive said, this spring its all about war and the Muppets!

First off, wow...I so was not expecting him to cohost, I thought he was just gonna be in one segment. As usual he stole the show. It was very cool seeing Pepe in the role of a cohost of a talk show...so far weve mainly just seen Kermit do the talk show circuits in recent times.

Loved the Shrimp+pig=pimp joke, the "hope he doesnt bust your b*lls" remark, and all the other inuendo. My fave part, the Sugar D Muppet fashion show! Swedish Chef even got a mention! Wow.
And that girl who was modeling the Animal underwear(reaches to pick up my jaw off the floor...mmmmmmmmm)

As evidenced first hand at Muppetfest, Pepe indeed has a way with the ladies. Lets hope this is the first of many tv appearences for Pepe. After seeing this, I think its clear Pepe can hold his own as a cohost, tv guest...heck I think he could costar in a non JHC romantic comedy! You just KNOW Pepe would be a way better leading man than freaking Matthew Mconaheywhathapppendtomycareer?

Finally, Im confident this can help be the start of a new Pepe mania, to rival that of Flat Eric, Furby, and the Taco Bell dog.
(To Palisades, you just *know* Pepe is gonna be your #1 seller of all time!)

With all the Pepe merch coming out, this appearence, appearences to come, and all the countless tv ads/specials/tv spots/movie/etc appearences...oh yeah!

This is definately the year of the King Prawn!

Luke

Reaction score
Ummmmm anyone getting clips or screen caps of the girl modelling Animal underwear then ? Purely for research purposes of course ! :rolleyes:

CousinLuke

Reaction score
:confused: Did he say he did some supermodels, or was I just imagineing it?:confused: Pepe defiantly was his normal self with the other jokes, even if I did just imagine that one.:rolleyes:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
i thought he said that too, or he said he DATED some supermodels.

Hey you guys all i got to see was the fashion show i missed the 1st half....What happened?

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by CousinLuke
:confused: Did he say he did some supermodels, or was I just imagineing it?:confused: Pepe defiantly was his normal self with the other jokes, even if I did just imagine that one.:rolleyes:
I remember he said that he dated cindy Crawfish...she must be a newcomer on the bourgouse runway scene.

Originally posted by Luke
Ummmmm anyone getting clips or screen caps of the girl modelling Animal underwear then ? Purely for research purposes of course ! :rolleyes:
Oh Luke, as a fellow affacianado of skimpy dressed humana humana chicks, I can safely say ya would have fainted!
(imagine the smallest possible, any smaller we'd know her religion animal bfiefs and super short and fitted animal top)

...me, who needs to use the restroom now...

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
I think that only works with men.
Oh man, youre right! :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: ...I was looking at the handsome black guy in Muppet briefs...man, Im so out of it today.

C'irdan

Reaction score
I loved the bit where Pepe said,

"This is the region that is known in Spain as the wocka wocka. And there is the pocket for him to put his car keys in, ok?

What's cooking underwear? Priceless.:big_grin:

I love these smilie things! :smile: :wink: :stick_out_tongue: :cool:

sorry about that.
*hides*
:embarrassed: