Your Thoughts on Michael and Kelly Morning Talk Show

scooterfan360

Reaction score
does anyone here, thinks that Kelly ripa showed her true self, when she found out that Michael was leaving the show ?

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I was shocked by her behavior, I think that the reason why they did not straight out tell her that Michael was leaving the show, is because they knew that she would have thrown a fit. and I think that she is also mad, that he got promoted to gma, and she didn't .

Drtooth

Reaction score
I didn't like either of them and I found the promos for the show they'd run (usually on my MeTV affiliate, since it's also owned by our local ABC affiliate) the most obnoxious things possible.

Then I saw them use an emergency replacement with Ana Gastyser.

And frankly, get rid of Kelly too and make it Live with Ana Gastyser and Chris Parnell. I'd love to see those two do a morning show straight up.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I didn't like either of them and I found the promos for the show they'd run (usually on my MeTV affiliate, since it's also owned by our local ABC affiliate) the most obnoxious things possible.

Then I saw them use an emergency replacement with Ana Gastyser.

And frankly, get rid of Kelly too and make it Live with Ana Gastyser and Chris Parnell. I'd love to see those two do a morning show straight up.
yes ! they would make good replacements, I bet that it wouldn't be no childish drama.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
what I mean by childish drama, is that Ana wouldn't throw fits, or tell Chris's personal stuff, like his love life or what's going on in his marriage .

Collgoff

Reaction score
I felt bad when I first hear about Micheal leaving the show to be in Good morning America, But it won't be The Micheal and Kelly show without Micheal.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I felt bad when I first hear about Micheal leaving the show to be in Good morning America, But it won't be The Micheal and Kelly show without Micheal.

And the award for most obvious statement goes to.....