Your Thoughts: Ok Go and The Muppets on The Tonight Show

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok Go and The Muppets will perform together on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on NBC this Wednesday August 31. Watch the show and then discuss the appearance.

Ok Go is featured on the new release "Muppets: The Green Album." Download The Green Album or order The Green Album on CD. Listen to The Green Album on Muppet Central Radio.

Did you miss this show? Watch Miss Piggy's intro here and watch Ok Go and Animal here. And watch backstage with Allison Janney, Jay Mohr, OK Go, Animal and Miss Piggy.

TSSD

Reaction score
So this isn't Ok Go and the Muppets, it's OK Go with Animal from the Muppets. That stinks!

ploobis

Reaction score
Well Miss Piggy appeared at the beginning.

Nick22

Reaction score
Yeah I saw Miss Piggy. I want to stay up to see OK Go and Animal (even though I was expecting THE MUPPETS, not just Animal), but I rully should go to bed earlier...

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Kinda a let down..i mean i love animal but i was expecting animal...the music video was much better

theprawncracker

Reaction score
the music video was much better
Yes... the music video with a week-long shooting time, huge budget, special effects, and large cast of puppeteers WAS much better than a live performance in a very limited area with very limited puppets.

I loved the appearance. Animal was having SO much fun and Eric was so great--both as Animal and Piggy at the beginning. I love random appearances like this... and OK Go sure as heck loved it too. Animal got to rock out and it was so much fun to watch.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
really thats all no other muppets i havent seen it yet that sucks i may not watch it now

TSSD

Reaction score
Pretty good. I have to say, I was disappointed when I heard it was just Animal, but this didn't let me down, especially Piggy at the beginning.

Reaction score
Two muppets is still a lot better than your average muppetless talk show 2>0
One more beautiful thing to hold me over until November!