Your Thoughts: Muppets on WWE Raw SuperShow October 31

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In one of the most unique appearances ever, Halloween night the Muppets are scheduled to appear on the WWE Raw SuperShow at 9 pm eastern, 8 pm central on the USA Network.

From the official WWE website...

What will happen when Kermit the Frog meets The Viper? Will the Divas make Miss Piggy flip with jealousy? Will Beaker be confused for Sheamus? On Halloween, it's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights, because the Muppets are about to get Raw!
After you watch the appearance post here and let us know your thoughts.

Gerbert

Reaction score
I somewhat have a Feeling I'm going to see one of Those wrestlers try and go with the "I'M SO KUL! OHOHOHOHOHOH" Attitude and pull The puppets off the Muppeteers hands or something :c.. If it does happen, I predicted it. xD

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I somewhat have a Feeling I'm going to see one of Those wrestlers try and go with the "I'M SO KUL! OHOHOHOHOHOH" Attitude and pull The puppets off the Muppeteers hands or something :c.. If it does happen, I predicted it >:big_grin:
Ohh STOP!!! NO THEY WON'T!!! :rolleyes:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I cannot believe I will have to watch an episode of a show like this in order to see the Muppets...that said, after the way that WWE fans have slammed this appearance so far, I cannot WAIT for the Muppets to come on and be funny and interesting and turn the whole thing around. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed! I feel kinda nervious!

beaker

Reaction score
As much as I stopped watching WWF in 2002, I think it's a pretty gutsy outside the box idea for more exposure outside the usual Disney demographic. So it's cool Diz is trying new things. I'm looking forward to seeing the Muppet clips. I guess the Muppets really are treated like actual people, heh.

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Here's a quick recap so far:

Kermit & Piggy live in the arena and confronted by Vickie Guerrero & Jack Swagger
Piggy yells at Vickie, Santino Marella comes to their save, Jack holds Kermit's mouth closed, Kelly Kelly kisses Kermit, Piggy becomes jealous

Muppet Labs with Bunson and Beaker - breath potion created fro Santino, Beaker leaves to deliver and gets confromted by Christian. Christian takes potion and spills it out and scares Beaker, Shemus comes to his save and the two talk about their family reunion

Statler and Waldorf in the skybox doing talking and doing the Steve Austin what chant

Fozzie and Gonzo in hallway corridor, Gonzo talking about how he can be world champ, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger interrupt and stretch Gonzo's arms and tie them around his head

Clip of new movie of Piggy confronting Miss Piggy Moopet

Animal at ringside as special time keeper for Santino vs. Jack, Beaker appears at ringside and give Santino the potion to drink

Statler & waldorf mocking Michael Cole

Miss Piggy and John Morrison segment with her touching his abs, he turns her away and brings Hornswaggle, he shows her his Muppet tattoos and he kisses her and she karate chops him and Kermit checks on him, Cody Rhodes puts a bag over Kermit's head to end the segment

Statler and Waldorf saying John Cena's catch line "You can't see me" and doing his hand signal and talking about John cena vs the Miz and Waldolf says he can't see anything and to consider himself lucky he can't see the Miz