Your Thoughts: Muppet Movie Star Secrects on Disney Channel

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"The Muppets" appearances continue...
Sunday night The Muppets are appearing on Disney Channel to share their Muppet movie star secrets. You can see The Muppets during "Good Luck Charlie" and "Shake it Up" beginning 8 pm eastern, 7 pm central.

After you watch the appearance, share your thoughts here.

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
The first spot was quite good. Piggy talked to China Anne McClaine and Sierra McCormick from A.N.T. Farm (Jake Short got kicked out of the spot by Piggy).

My favorite part was when Piggy asked what the third rule of being a movie star was and China and Sierra say, "Be yourself." "That's right!" Piggy says, "Being me!"Classic.

The second spot was a special clip from the movie, in which Kermit and Piggy introduce with the help of Behemoth (called Gene here by Kermit) and an old movie projector. The clip was set in the theatre and had Miss Poogy wanting to burn Piggy's old dresses. In a epic reveal, Piggy shows up down the aisle of theatre chairs silhouetted. Piggy and Poogy face off in a classic, "hiya" moment. Muppets in this scene included Scooter, Janice, and Strangepork, amongst others.

I rather enjoyed seeing the Muppets on Disney Channel in these spots

muppetlover123

Reaction score
is that the whole episode and was the clip the same one as showdown

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I loved these! Great stuff, not too Studio DC-like - but it was only a 2/3 minute thing. The only thing I didn't like was... uh... Gene...

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Behemoth was called Gene in this for some reason...

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
I'm liking how the promotion of the new movie is having the Muppets appear on Disney Channel more often.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Watching Sunday Night Football and they had a movie promo on there as well. I've seen promos on just about everything I watch.