Your Thoughts: Muppet Moments premiere on Disney Junior April 3

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Plus Miss Piggy really needs to redeem herself around kids after "Good Luck, Charlie".
You said it! The Good Luck Charlie writers still owe us all a big apology for destroying Piggy's character. Heck, even Piggy herself should probably apologize for her actions there too. :mad:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
You said it! The Good Luck Charlie writers still owe us all a big apology for destroying Piggy's character. Heck, even Piggy herself should probably apologize for her actions there too. :mad:
Such anger over a fictional character.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Good Luck Charlie owes us an apology for sucking. And all the lame tweenybopper sitcoms as well. :stick_out_tongue:

GRAVITY FALLS RULES!!!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You know I got to say at first I was a little worried that some of the Muppets like Gonzo, Pepe, The Newsman, and Piggy would not mesh well with the kids and that these would be flat. I'm happily surprised that I was in fact wrong, and they are all doing wonderful. Not only are these cute, but they are funny as well. I also think it dose exactly what they want it to do and introduce the Muppets to a younger generation.

Love them and can't wait to see more of them!