Your Thoughts: Miss Piggy on Today

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Saw it online because unfortunately my DVR software decided to CRAP OUT before Miss Piggy came on!

BJ

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Wow. XD I missed the interview in the last hour, but wow.

I thought the whole bacon thing was funny.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Wow! I didn't know she was on during the final hour. I turned it off after her first appearance. Looks like I'll have to check out the tape I made.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The pig was on! Loved it. I no longer really think of it as Eric's Piggy. She's just Piggy.

Now, the puppet. Well...the placement of facial elements and sculpt has vastly improved, but the material is incredibly stiff. You'd think the puppet builders would have figured that out by now. I still don't get that. It's awkward. I also want to burn that platinum flat-ironed wig. Give the diva back her wavy locks of medium golden blond hair.

Good to see her back and so witty early in the morning. And just as I suspected...she's finally fessed up to being a sexy single sow. :smile:

MWoO

Reaction score
The appearance seemed good to me. Piggy was far less annoying. In the web episodes and even in the last special she seemed way too hyper and annoying, in this one she seemed more like Piggy. Watchable. I liked the red dress puppet more than the other one, probably the hair.

TML

Reaction score
Did anyone notice the wide shot in which you could see Eric on the floor performing her during the Kathy Lee segment? Why does he always perform her as such a *****? Yeah, Piggy could be a diva, but she just seems so mean spirited when he performs her without a script.

uppitymuppity

Reaction score
Oh god not another muppet purist... I can't take it. Miss Piggy has always been a ***** even in the early days. It's called comedy. If you want everything to be rosey little kids jokes, take it over to Sesame Street.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh god not another muppet purist... I can't take it. Miss Piggy has always been a ***** even in the early days. It's called comedy. If you want everything to be rosey little kids jokes, take it over to Sesame Street.
It's not that purists don't want Piggy to have an attitude. It's just that there's a difference between adult humor and immature humor. (Not commenting on this particular appearance, as I haven't seen it).