Your Thoughts: Miss Piggy on The Wendy Williams Show

Gerbert

Reaction score
She is on! Lol She brought up the "Human Flu" Joke. Wendy And Her Both Love Hair She Enjoy's Eating Chocolate. She Claims She Is 18 But Wendy Thinks She's 40. She Say's She's A Diva. Now they're talking about the Special And Well Thats My Review For All Of You That Missed It

dwmckim

Reaction score
In my area the show aired opposite One Life to Live so since Wendy has a much better chance of airing the episode again as a repeat, i opted to tape OLTL. Nonetheless would love to get a copy from someone who did tape it - i did get the Bonnie Hunt ep taped and of course have lots of other stuff to exchange.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
well in my area Piggy is coming up after the next break im suree.. <3

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
veryyy cutee appearance. I Love itt <3 i would love to see her on this show again... lol

theprawncracker

Reaction score
VERY nice appearance! I can't stand Wendy, but the pig was SPOT-on! I absolutely cracked UP after Wendy tried to get Piggy with a "How you doin'?" Piggy's reaction was absolutely priceless.

Who else thinks Miss P. needs to have one of those diva fans follow her around? :wink:

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
XD tottaly. i was expecting her to say how you doin, since she said it in the previews. butt.. i guess not0 it was soo funny.

EDIT;
i also love that eric didn't know the hair number stuff. ahah. Since when i was getting hair for my piggy, i didn't know what in the world i was seeing, at first. (My piggys hair is #613 btw)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay. I missed it. Obviously my cable is screwed up and I ended up taping something on a different channel. I'll check out Beau's clip, but if someone could post the entire segment, that would be great. Thanks.