Your Thoughts: Miss Piggy on The Tonight Show November 4

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight don't miss Miss Piggy on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on NBC.

After you watch the show, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The show already started... Piggy did an intro bit with the Tonight Show's female computer reminiscent of the Al 1999 Plus Tax from Muppets Tonight.

Piggy: Who will be appearing on the Tonight Show tonight?
Computer: Miss Piggy, Mickey Rork, and Newt Math.

Piggy: When will Moi's new movie come out?
Computer: November 23.
Piggy: This thing's always right! Who's the female star from the new Muppets' movie?
Computer: Amy Adams.

Suffice to say, Piggy loses it and starts attacking the machine.

More on her appearance later.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Wow! Did she look amazing! Great hair, and very nice, um, enhancements. Jay seemed suitably impressed. I thought the skirt was a little sedate for her, but they showed some photos from the In Style spread and they showed the "You've been replaced" clip from The Muppets. She seemed marvelously self-assured and confident in her audience reaction. Yay!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I DVR-ed this and just watched it! I loved the clips of the classic Muppet films! I think Miss Piggy looked absolutely gorgeous, but I was hoping she'd be in a shorter skirt or something, the red skirt didn't do it for me.

And I especially liked the fact that Miss Piggy mentioned that she and Kermit have ever lasting love <3 Kermit/Piggy for the win :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Piggy just wrapped up her bit with Jay.

They introduced her with the following clips:
1 I Will Always Love You from the Muppet Babies segment from TMTM.
2 When Benjamina and Smollet reunited from MTI, talking about Captain Flint, I'm sure everyone knows the scene.
3 Miss Piggy's Fantasy from TGMC.

The clip from The Muppets they aired was the same one with her confronting Miss Poogy they aired on Monday during WWE Raw.
Jay talked to Piggy about how she keeps young... Piggy explained how she doesn't show signs of wrinkles because her people donate the collagen used for all those surgeries.
Jay then talked to Piggy about her In Style magazine shoot and some fake outfits... He asked her about the ring that thanks to Aunt Ru we now as BK, and another shot at Kim's failed marriage was taken by the diva.
Jay asked Piggy about Lady Gaga and if Piggy wasn't upset about her fashion sense showing Piggy the frog suit. Piggy said it doesn't bother her. Jay tried to explain it as faux frog. Piggy said she believed him, because when she wears frog it's the real deal. Also of note, Piggy said she had one of those world-tracking chips into Kermit so she knows where he is at every moment.

Mickey Rork's on now... He asked if he could touch Piggy... She followed up with the quip that "they're real".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Whoo-hoo! Piggy was awesome tonight... I can't help but wonder if Eric still gets nervous on live TV, because Piggy's overall movements and everything seemed a little stiffer than usual, but her appearance was great, and funny too, very tongue-in-cheek, especially when commenting on her bust, :laugh: Also loved going through her spread, and Leno asking of the shoe pic she did if that was really her, or Nancy Grace on DWTS. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Great interview, I loved it. I'm finally starting to get used to Piggy's voice. The first couple times I heard it, it sounded really off.
I loved the comment about how she has Kermit microchiped. Also loved "when I wear frog, it's the real deal."
All the clips were awesome. At first I though they were gonna do a spoof or something. Loved seeing the old clips.
I think the clip of the movie looked promising.

abooch

Reaction score
Hey Count.. Piggy was actually talking to Siri on the Iphone in the intro..