Your Thoughts: Miss Piggy on The Today Show

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There was yet another appearance today. Miss Piggy made a surprise visit to The Today Show this morning to promote "Letters to Santa".

If you saw it, please post a description here. Hopefully, the clips will appear on the web for everyone to see.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
On no! I missed it! I also missed them on Mike and Juliet. I won't miss Bonnie Hunt! She is no right now in fact!

Caught it just in time! It was very funny and Pepe was promoting his new book also! Bonnie could not stop laughing! I loved how the interview was short and Pepe commented that it wasn't long enough, heh-heh! :big_grin:

He also asked Bonnie something I want to write, but I don't want to ruin it for anybody who missed it. *holds his mouth shut and faints*

pattywack

Reaction score
I just saw Piggy and Kermit on Mike and Judy which was great, hope the others get on youtube soon!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Prannie just put it up! I hope that it gets linked or something! (Just not sausage linked... :stick_out_tongue:)

muppetmia

Reaction score
i saw her! she was soooooo funny! She talked about how she thinks of Kermit as mistletoe toe with webbed feet! - classic!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Crap. I missed it. Thanks for posting that link, Pawncracker. I'll have to check that out.