Your Thoughts: Miss Piggy on Martha

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As we've been discussing, Miss Piggy will make a special appearance on the Martha Stewart talk show today. She'll likely be promoting the Muppets new CD, A Green and Red Christmas. Given Kermit's recent media blitz, she may make reference to Kermit's book, Before You Leap as well.

After you've seen the appearance, post here and let us know your thoughts.

goshposh

Reaction score
the interview was good. i liked when she said kermit needs a job. for a second i thought frank was doing piggy. eric's piggy voice keeps on getting better and better. the puppet was a bit off. i think it was the eyes. they just looked odd to me.

Marky

Reaction score
So... Disney only uses the characters to hawk products now?

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
I liked it, it was good. Piggy was looking niiice...and hopefully she helped Kermit find a job :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Forgot to watch it myself. Did it come on ABC? If it did well I would of missed taping it with my DVR on Dish but could of record it on VHS but didn't know what channel and don't have a very good picture on antenna. But still would have wanted to seen it. Maybe someone will show it on Youtube or something.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I'm not to keen on lifeless inanimate objects being on TV... but enough about Martha... Piggy was pretty funny :smile: Loved her line about somebody giving Kermit a job already. It is sad that the puppet seemed to have more personality than the flesh and blood person.

DrGoshposh

Reaction score
Are we sure this was Eric as Piggy? As was said by someone else, her voice seemed a little bit deep, and I also thought that it was Frank doing the voice for the first time in a while, but it was hard to tell.