Your Thoughts: Miss Piggy at the Country Music Awards November 9

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight, Miss Piggy is scheduled to present an award on the Country Music Awards on ABC. Tune in at 8 pm eastern, 7 pm central. After you see the appearance, let us know your thoughts.

Here's a teaser preview...

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
:mad:As much as I love Miss Piggy, I do not like country music so I will not watch.
I agree, I mean, I love Miss Piggy and she is my idol (and sometimes doppelganger) but even my love for Miss Piggy doesn't have the ability to make me sit through country music.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that someone will post a clip of her hosting tomorrow, so you won't have to watch the whole thing.

I also am no fan of modern country music, though I respect some of the old greats like Johnny Cash... and slightly more recent Willie Nelson and Dolly Pardon. But any exposure these guys can get is a good one. No doubt it will be followed by a nice commercial for the film.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Lady Antebellum tweeted:
Bad news, Hillary's left the band. Good news, now we have hot blonde joining us!
it's show time!

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
2 more pics of Ms. Piggy at the CMA awards.

If I find more, I'll post em.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ok, to those who haven't seen it yet.
Ms. Piggy came out, singing 'Remind Me' to Brad Paisley, Carrie came out, and said that 'SOMEBODY' locked her in her dressing room, and Carrie said that Ms. Piggy was the reason she got into show business, and Brad grabbed Ms Piggy and said that it's you and me, we go together like Bacon and Eggs, and Ms. Piggy karate chopped him. Carrie said 'You do NOT know how long I've wanted to do that' Hopefully, video will show up soon.

Daniel

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
It was a great appearance and Piggy looked GREAT!!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Ok, to those who haven't seen it yet.
Ms. Piggy came out, singing 'Remind Me' to Brad Paisley, Carrie came out, and said that 'SOMEBODY' locked her in her dressing room, and Carrie said that Ms. Piggy was the reason she got into show business, and Brad grabbed Ms Piggy and said that it's you and me, we go together like Bacon and Eggs, and Ms. Piggy karate chopped him. Carrie said 'You do NOT know how long I've wanted to do that' Hopefully, video will show up soon.

Daniel
Yeah. I hope so too. I didn't see Piggy's appearance because I was watching something else at the time. I guess I should have taped that.