Your Thoughts: Letters to Santa Teaser On-line

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well after all it IS Miss Piggy...even if she's not too happy about the fact it's going on, just the fact that it is happening means that she's not going to pass up the chance to be in it...she has a reputation to uphold after all...in her mind, it's just a "burden of fame" - Being a star means being fabulous whenever you find yourself in a musical number...even if you really don't want to be or planned to be in it in the first place!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i admit i missed the random breaking out into song...i know wizard of oz sorta had it but in that special it was almost expected...this brings us back the muppets we all know and love even more than before

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wow. I'm just crazy ready to see this!
As am I. In fact... I don't think I can possibly wait until the 17th... so I'm freezing myself. Make SURE someone unfreezes me so I can see the special! Don't forget! Fare thee well, ye Muppet Centralites! *steps into freeze chamber*

*has become a Prawn-cicle*

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
When I saw this, it was a very long song for the Muppets to do, but it makes me want to see it! :smile: :smile: :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... So I guess I'll have to send JJ those songs he asked for after all. BTW: Prawny, the whole freezing yourself doesn't work. Didn't you see that two-part episode of South Park where Carpmen froze himself to get a Wii and ended up in a horrible apocalyptic future where sea otters ruled on high in their galatic vessels?

*Melts Prawn-cicle...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh... So I guess I'll have to send JJ those songs he asked for after all. BTW: Prawny, the whole freezing yourself doesn't work. Didn't you see that two-part episode of South Park where Carpmen froze himself to get a Wii and ended up in a horrible apocalyptic future where sea otters ruled on high in their galatic vessels?

*Melts Prawn-cicle...
*falls on the ground in the puddle* Wha? Is it the 17th? What year is it? Did you forget to unfreeze? Is it 2010? Is Segel's Muppet movie out yet?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh boy! This is one thing i've been wanting to see ever since i heard about it. This is going to be one of these speicals that i hope is aired though out the years and hope it to be a good one at that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:frown: No Prawnie, it's a few minutes after you tried to freeze yourself. Now come on, we've got to get to our computer for Steve's newest podcast. And all that other stuff will come when it comes.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
:frown: No Prawnie, it's a few minutes after you tried to freeze yourself. Now come on, we've got to get to our computer for Steve's newest podcast. And all that other stuff will come when it comes.
...Oh. *sigh* Well okay...