1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Kermit's Swamp Years: TV Airings and Opinions

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Personally I thought it was pretty good. Some people will disagree. But yes, as a muppet fan, you should at least watch it. If your trying to find it, look in the $5.00 bargain bin at Wal-Mart. Thats where I got mine. You can probably also find it on e-bay pretty cheap. Good luck.
  2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

From what I've seen in the forums here, the general opinion (With the exception of this thread :) ) seems that most people did not enjoy it. I liked the Jim tribute and the dog named Rowlf and especially the pet store scene. I'm not saying it was bad, it just didn't hold my interest. On the whole; it was cute. The DVD is worth getting for the behind the scenes stuff, particularly the bloopers. Steve was brilliant in this though, and I agree with everyone else; Goggles was a great character.
  3. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

There were some good tributes, but all in all, I hated it. Not there best work. It just... made me mad. Too many bathroom jokes and such, just, not the best writing job. :boo: :sleep:
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i got it at a $1 store for yes .99 cents lol
  5. muppetmayhem

muppetmayhem Member

Kermit's Swamp Years

It has been forever since I last watched this film. I thought it was a pretty decent movie. I just wanted to start a thread about this movie so that we could hear eachother's opinions. Personally, I thought this film had some flaws. One being that it conflicts completely with the animated TV series: The Muppet Babies. I also think that THE DOG WAS ANNOYING! I also think that Goggles was a little toooooo dramatized as far as being presented as the nervous whine-bag of the trio. I also got really annoyed by that green fly at the beginning of the movie that sings songs and then gets caught in Kermit's mouth.Other than that, I think that it is a good movie it is too bad that it fades into the background so easy. Please feel free to express your thoughts.:super:

Pardon me if there is/was a similar thread as this, I have been offline for a while and do not mean to duplicate any thread that has recently been part of the forum. :o
  6. muppetmayhem

muppetmayhem Member

can anyone tell me some of the added features that are included on the DVD version? I only have it on VHS.
  7. WeatherbySwann

WeatherbySwann New Member

:) According to MuppetWiki, the DVD's bonuses are:
    [*]Audio: English, French, Portugese, and Spanish
    [*]Subtitles: English, Chinese, and Thai
    [*]Audio Commentary with Kermit and Horace D'Fly
    [*]Joe the Armadillo in a Behind the Scenes Look at Kermit's Swamp Years
    [*]Blooper Reel
    [*]On the Set with Kermit
    [*]Bonus Trailers