Your Thoughts: Kermit's Swamp Years: TV Airings and Opinions

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I still want to rent the DVD. Not for the movie, but for all of the the little extra things (because Jackie says that they're great, and Jackie's just right about these things<<<

Regardless of what people think of the movie itself(I was surprised it felt more movieish than some special) I would have to agree with Jackie...the dvd extras are definately big must sees. Joe The Armadillo and Bill Baretta, nuff said:wink:

Jackie

Reaction score
Coryjo!

I too enjoyed Joe the Armidillo. :wink: And Bill Barretta was sooo funny! LOL!! that was like the most airtime he ever got in the extra footage of any Muppet DVD! Whoohoo! LOL!

I'm so glad Emmy agrees with me! I thought I was a bad person for hating a muppet movie.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
I just can’t do it! I was not meant for writing reviews! I give up!
I actually enjoyed your rather non-professional-yet-entertainingly-miffed review.

:smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice &amp; Mokey's Man
I actually enjoyed your rather non-professional-yet-entertainingly-miffed review.

Does this mean you believe in me?

Wow! I can do it!

Thanks for believing in me Byron!

:big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice &amp; Mokey's Man
ROFL!!

OOOOOOOoooooooooooo...

This has been your daily dose of Sarcastic Emmy!

If the Muppets continue to make more specials like KSY, then I'll start becoming sarcastic as all get out...

:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Hey Joe! I mean Jackie Joe!

>>>I too enjoyed Joe the Armidillo. And Bill Barretta was sooo funny! LOL!! that was like the most airtime he ever got in the extra footage of any Muppet DVD! Whoohoo! LOL!
<<<

Oh no kidding, again yesterday I watched the extras and the life as a pet video again. I seriously cant get enough Joe the Armadillo...and that scene with Joe the Armadillo and Bill Baretta arguing over the trailer was too much! He really is like how he is in person...except I dont remember him arguing with a Muppet over a dressing room:wink:

I'm so glad Emmy agrees with me! I thought I was a bad person for hating a muppet movie.<<<

Well I realize the only parts I disliked greatly were the school parts and some of the human parts...the bilogoy lab scene I just foudn way too disturbing for a Muppet film. But man, those dvd extras!!!!! And the Pet video! too much

productoffunk

Reaction score
i just wathched the swampyears and i realy enjoyed it.
ofcoure its aimed at kids what do you expect ?
its kermit aged 12 on an adverture.
its aoot friendship and the journy he takes
whats hard to understand
i see it for wath it is , like mopatop shop, good fun with a simple message.
you dont have to look deeper than that , do you/
i watched the dvd and the extras were entertaining
all in all i tought itwas good for what it was.:stick_out_tongue:

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I haven't seen it yet, but i want too. Is Jim Henson in it??? I read on IMDB that Young Jim Henson is in it! It that true???

Didymus

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
yes that's sad Jerry hasn't been doing well for a while now, he wasn't too well last year and had all that weight.

Kermit probaly was on, it was really hard to find him on last year but magicaly i did. he sang it's not easy being green along with another song playing the giutair.