Your Thoughts: Kermit's Ford Super Bowl Commercial

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea thats really all it was was cute. i think kermit never looked more "active". I agree though i think the song was off setting, and will be for a lot of old Muppet fans.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
wow we got a lot of people vewing but not many respons i hope people did see this comercal.

Frogster

Reaction score
I know... I wanna see it! Someone alert us when it's up on the web. This commercial actually looks decent. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
they may put something on muppets.com i think thye would.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I got to see it! I was so excited because I only got to watch part of the game because I had to go to church to practice for a variety show I'm in, but long story short, I saw it and I LOVED it!!! I started laughing when Kermit hopped up on the car and does his little "hmmm" It was just so cute! It made my night that I got to catch it!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ok, first of all I LOVED this commercial!! It was so awesome!! And I don't care what anyone else said, Steve was awesome!! I wish people would quit putting Steve down with all these comments about him being a bad Kermit, I think he does a great job. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well im just use to jim singing being green is all i said

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
OverUnderAround said:
I saw the commercial and my honest opinion... I cringed at Steve Whitmire singing "It's not Easy being Green'. My ears and soul felt offended. Ugh!
Yeah, I've noticed a difference too. But I thought of it more as 'Kermit's' signature song, rather than 'Jim's.' I mean I thought it was good that Steve was given a chance at that one. After all, he sang "Rainbow Connection" on the Craig Kilborn show.