Your Thoughts: Kermit & Piggy on "The Morning Show" (12/17/08)

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy are planning to visit "The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet" to discuss their new holiday special "A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa". The Muppet couple will appear on the Wednesday installment (12/17/08) of "The Morning Show", a nationally syndicated morning talk show hosted by Mike Jerrick and Juliet Huddy -- check your local listings for time and channel.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
This is amazing... two appearances in one day--within two hours! AND the Dr. Phil appearance tomorrow, and, of course, the special! That's three, three appearances and one, one specail in 48, 48 hours! Ah! Ah! Ah! :batty:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow with cheese! This is so amazing! I will be glued to the television set tomorrow! *Busy gluing his eyes to the television set*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I hope this all pops up on Youtube later, man I hate missing daytime television due to this little thing called work!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I usually don't mind missing daytime TV... Buuuut I can make an exception this time, heh!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
SHE KISSED HIM! SHE KISSED HIM! SHE KISSED HIM!

...HE LET HER KISS HIM! HE COMPLIMENTED HER! SAID SHE LOOKED PRETTY (and boy, didn't she?)! HE ADMITTED THEY'RE TOGETHER! HE ADMITTED THEY'VE KISSED IN PUBLIC! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! ! !

Not only are the Muppets back, but the frog and the pig are back as well! What an AWESOME appearance!

Here's the video: http://www.mandjshow.com/videos/kermit-and-miss-piggy-stop-by/

pattywack

Reaction score
I KNOW! Sooo happy, I love these two! And it's about freaking time as well!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That was honestly the first time I've felt like they were an actual couple since... wow. I don't even remember. Around MCC, I think. Amazing. I don't know if it was Mike and Juliet getting to them or if it's a purposeful paradigm shift... I'm hoping and thinking it's the latter--especially after Kermit's Dr. Phil appearance yesterday.

Letters to Santa will be VERY telling tonight... WOOT! I can not WAIT!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I loved this interview! I was laughing so hard as they featured all of Piggy's many looks over the years! She certainly has evolved! I thought she looked especially great in the interview, I always liked her hair best with the light curls. And the kiss, so cute!