Your Thoughts: Kermit hosts Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Erine81981

Reaction score
I MISSSSSSED IT! I tried to tape it and my VCR messed up and didn't record. Now if someone can get it to a VCR tape or something please let me know I want to see it. I always miss something like this! I HATE MYSELF!!! *screams at self* Sorry. I really wanted to see it.

Elchippo

Reaction score
2nite...

Overall, I enjoyed the episode (I only caught the first half) Thought the one little girl was a bit precocious, but thats beside the point. Way to go Kermit. And fire those cameramen who let your armsleeve show.

AAO

Reaction score
I thought this was amazing. Best Muppet Stuff in years! I honestly liked it better without Miss Piggy and the others there irritating Kermit. He seemed more himself without getting beat by Miss Piggy's vanity. But the "Rainbow Connection" was awesome! The secret room and so on...Kermit, come on back to ABC and do another one! People just love Kermit The Frog! But who doesn't?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I loved it when Kermit sang Rainbow connection, that's one of my all time fravorite songs.

Valentine

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
I loved it when Kermit sang Rainbow connection, that's one of my all time fravorite songs.
Wasn't expecting the show to move me as much as it did...and I can't believe I ended up crying in front of my 10 yr old sister and parents lol :big_grin:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Valentine said:
Wasn't expecting the show to move me as much as it did...and I can't believe I ended up crying in front of my 10 yr old sister and parents lol :big_grin:
Same here bro, same here. It totally brought a tear to my eye. :cry:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I MISSSSSSED IT! I tried to tape it and my VCR messed up and didn't record. Now if someone can get it to a VCR tape or something please let me know I want to see it. I always miss something like this! I HATE MYSELF!!! *screams at self* Sorry. I really wanted to see it.
I was taping it, on the TV/VCR in the kitchen. Because it's the Muppets, ya'know?

Then my brother went out into the kitchen to fix his supper and wanted to watch the baseball game instead of Extreme Home. And Mom told me to stop recording it since we were there to watch it. Even though it was my tape that I was using, I couldn't videotape it because we were already watching it on the TV in the family room and because Jeff wanted to watch the Cubs play.

(what, me, bitter? What gave you that idea? :rolleyes:)

-Kim

daleglen

Reaction score
Kermit did a great job hosting and I'd like to see more of him and other Muppets on TV soon. Perhaps a Weekly Variety Show? (Shhh, btw...what's your beauty secret? You have no wrinkles!) xox Long time fan family here in NY!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I was switching back and forth I liked it but...to be honest I found the kermit spoof on family guys allot more funny than this was...it was still nice though it was a big night for kermit heheh :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I was moved to tears when he sang "Rainbow Connection" Sure the words were somewhat clipped, but either way it was beautiful!!