Your Thoughts: Kermit hosts Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight's the big night. Kermit will be hosting the two-hour Extreme Makeover Home Edition in place of the show's regular host Ty Pennington. Be sure to watch the show at 7 pm central, 8 pm eastern, then post here and let us know your thoughts on this special appearance.

Also, after the show airs be sure to check out ABC's web site for show photos...

http://abc.go.com/primetime/xtremehome/index.html

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
yes, its pretty good so far, haha, it was funny when kermit just fainted after telling whats her name (sorry, dont usually watch it) to do contact sports theme :smile: Now thats some muppety humor

dwayne1115

Reaction score
wow i like i really like kermit is doing a great job.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
this proves that evryoone in that town knows who kermit is and loves him.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Kermit is a little frog with a big heart. That is the kermit I remember. I hope we see more of muppet stuff like this.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yes, its one of the most nicest things I have seen the muppets do recently...oh, and just to post it, hahaha! The secret room segments were funny!!!!:big_grin:

pjpiperhop

Reaction score
It's the first time I have realized that Ty acts a lot like Kermit. Or, is it the other way around?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I really dont know, because this is the first time I am watching extreme makeover, just because Kermit is on it :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
this is the best muppet thing done in years.

Garland

Reaction score
Tonight was a really great modern Kermit moment...well done! It really felt like the old days again, true feelings from felt.