Your Thoughts: Kermit and the Muppets on Jimmy Kimmel Live

Erine81981

Reaction score
I like the whole every episode thats aired. I know its hard to hear our favorite muppets use words they normaly don't hear them say but its like some of the theard have said on their post, "Its late night tv its not church." I thought the comdey was a little rude but thats how he is. And yes Animal's vocie was not the same but it was fun seeing Animal and Kermit together on the show. The Bachelor seemed happy to met Kermit. But I can't wait until tonights. Maybe there will be some other Muppet character on there. One thing I was hoping for was to see Animal at the very end of the show go over and sit next to Kermit but he didn't.

SEE KERMIT TONIGHT! :smile: YAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *waving hands in air*

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Warrick said:
After watching the part with Jimmy introducing Animal (Thanks to Ryan) I am inclined to say that Bill Baretta was performing him.

When he is shouting "KIM-MEL KIM-MEL!" I can hear Howard Tubmans voice coming through.

So there ya have it, Now lets just wait for the source to come through with the correct answer.

see ya
Gosh. It seems like not a lot of puppeteers are available for this. It seems like Bill is one of the only pupateers we have this week. It's just him, Steve and Dave. It's hard to believe that he's performing both Statler and Animal. That probably would explain why Statler hasn't appeared on last night's show. Bill was probably busy performing Animal. You would think if they're using him this often, we'd see more of Pepe.

jediX

Reaction score
Bill was probably busy performing Animal. You would think if they're using him this often, we'd see more of Pepe
Or maybe Rowlf...I'd love to see him get a decent comeback.

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey gang,
Been recording each episode, and hope to get the last two, as well, in case anyone missed anything or is perhaps interested in a trade. I feel the same as a lot of you guys. Nice to see Kermit around, getting some airtime, as well as plugs for the DVD and game. Actually, it's nice to see any new Muppet stuff, at all at this time. I mainly am trying to catch up on old stuff I've never seen, such as downloading TMS eps I can find, waiting to have money to buy all the DVDs, the new releases of the Christmas NBC movie, John Denver specials, Ed Sullivan, and just about everything else out there, except for the main six movies, even though I don't have all of those DVDs, but that's mostly due to the lack of widescreen on 2 of them. Either way, I do hope we get some more characters appearing in the remaining appearances. Though I believe the S&W segments were pre-recorded, as they didn't seem to mention them or have any audience reaction to them, I'm not sure if Dave's around, but it at least show's he's been involved. I really am holding out for a Gonzo appearance, as he's my absolute favorite, especially with his incredible action figure hitting stores near me. If only I had some money. Otherwise, the show itself is pretty bad, wish I wasn't wasting tape on all the rest. Well, maybe I'll get some trades out of it. Still, better than nothing, I guess. Hope this will lead to more, and higher-profile, appearances, maybe even the long-awaited movie and this Lisa Henson-attached movie. That's it, for now. Take care.

-Squigiman

SuprGro78

Reaction score
Hey, I thought i would have an answer to report by now, but i still haven't gotten info on who is doing animal

NikZane

Reaction score
Squigiman said:
Though I believe the S&W segments were pre-recorded, as they didn't seem to mention them or have any audience reaction to them, I'm not sure if Dave's around, but it at least show's he's been involved.
Someone mentioned earlier that the S&W segments were taped last Friday.

As for the audience reaction to them, we were told during the break, "this time when we exit the break, please be very, very quiet, no applause" (usually, we were told to make as much noise as possible when exiting the break). Then they showed the S&W segment (we weren't told either that it was S&W coming up, just to be quiet).

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
SuprGro78 said:
Hey, I thought i would have an answer to report by now, but i still haven't gotten info on who is doing animal
Apparently it has been confirmed as Bill. Steve was going to do it, but Bill got it at the last minute. Warrick is the source of the information. Apparently it came from a good source. :sing:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Well, they just showed Kermit with shades, singing the ABC's with Uncle Frank, and another S&W segment:

:boo:Y'know, I really envy that Jimmy Kimmel.
:sleep:Oh, why's that?
:boo:He's the only one who doesn't have to WATCH Jimmy Kimmel!
:sleep::boo: HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Convincing John

Convincing John

Reaction score
Another S&W segment was just on!!!

:sleep:I can't remember the last time I was this bored.
:boo:What, you already forgot Jimmy's monologue?
:sleep::boo: HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Go Statler and Waldorf!!!

Convincing John

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
What was Kermit doing on Thursday's show? I was asleep unfortunately.