Your Thoughts: Jason Segel and The Muppets on Saturday Night Live November 19

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
they usually show up at the end they have in the past...but still awesome love seeing rowlf...i wish they didnt cut so quick so we couldve got a better shot of scooter

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Steve Whitmire, Bill Baretta, and Eric Jacobson all appeared during Jason's closing. I couldn't spot any other Muppeteers, but they were probably in the back of the crowd.

Frogster

Reaction score
Wait, Rowlf and Gonzo were in the closing sketch? I didn't see 'em! Well I did record the monologue and Really?!? sketch, they'll be up tomorrow morning!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Wait, Rowlf and Gonzo were in the closing sketch? I didn't see 'em! Well I did record the monologue and Really?!? sketch, they'll be up tomorrow morning!
They sure were. Even though all they did was dance a little bit, it was really fun to see them a second time.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I loved it! The Muppets were great! The affectionate Thanksgiving skecth, though, was disgusting!

Mistoffelees

Reaction score
I saw Steve, Eric, Dave Goelz, Dave Rudman, Bill, and Peter Linz. I'm guessing Camilla was attached to Matt Vogel. There should be seven performers total, and matches the number of characters on screen.

Frogster

Reaction score
This was definitely a fun night, and hopefully someone got the final sketch recorded... NBC and Hulu usually don't put in every sketch the next day.

12Medbe

Reaction score
This was definitely a fun night, and hopefully someone got the final sketch recorded... NBC and Hulu usually don't put in every sketch the next day.
Yup! Muppet Domination has become a gold mine!