Your Thoughts: Final Bear in the Big Blue House Episodes

unclematt

Reaction score
Does anybody think they will ever use Tutter the Mouse again? It is a shame to abandon such a great character.

rjace

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any Breakfast with Bear or even Bear in the Big Blue house tours scheduled?

treborgahkor

Reaction score
From what I can gather, "Bear In The Big Blue House" is DONE! Meaning, there will be no reruns, no toys and NO back episodes. Disney doesn't want them aired anymore so they can charge an arm and a leg to sell them on DVD. Sorry folks :frown:

Beauregard

Reaction score
treborgahkor said:
From what I can gather, "Bear In The Big Blue House" is DONE! Meaning, there will be no reruns, no toys and NO back episodes. Disney doesn't want them aired anymore so they can charge an arm and a leg to sell them on DVD. Sorry folks :frown:
Is there a reason behind this?

Bea:zany:{Logical question...}regard

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In flat British tone: Exactly.

The series is done, and it's a shame they're not airing it any more. Frankly, Bear in the Big Blue House would go perfectly with the other Muppet shows in the vault if Disney decided to put up a Muppets block on any of their family channels: Disney Channel, ABC Family, or Toon Disney.

Kinda makes me want that KMUP station from Melissa's story Breaking Back In to be an actual network amidst all the others on TV.

Reaction score
If you want to see these characters they are featured every day at Playhouse Disney Live on stage at both Disney Land and Disney MGM studios.

You can also catch bear in the parade at Disney MGM.

Miladyelfn

Reaction score
I so loved this show and especially tutter the mouse! To me it continued the sweetness and innocence that I sometimes feel the main Muppet characters have lost. Granted, it was also for really little kids.

Milady

bunsenhoneydew

Reaction score
I first got to know Bear in the Big Blue House when I had children. I knew about the show before that but it was under my radar...so to speak. My two sons really love Bear and I love listening to his cozy warm voice. It's Mr. Rogers for our kids really isn't it? I live in Scotland where they are still showing Bear in the Big Blue House on Playhouse Disney, but I'll be taking a little cyber trip to the Playhouse site to see what they have to say, if anything. I love Tutter for his independence and strong sense of self...Ojo has those qualities as well and were both great role models for children. Is anyone else hearing the sound of a cash register?