Your Thoughts: Christmas Menus

BEAR

Reaction score
I looked ahead at all the menus for the next month and they all look amazing! Great job to whoever does them!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I totally love how :concern: eyes open wider when the mouse goes over him!!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Fabulous Christmas Menu!

This weeks Christmas menu is awesome Phil! I love all the Muppets there! Fraggles, Sesame, TMS, Mopatop, Bear! I love it!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This newest one the week before Christmas is AWESOME! I simply L:flirt:VE it! Was this one used last year? I don't remember it!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
The one that's up as of today is my favorite so far! All of the Muppets together, just like in MFC! It's how it should be!

BEAR

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
The one that's up as of today is my favorite so far! All of the Muppets together, just like in MFC! It's how it should be!
I agree. The best one so far as far as having everyone there! Even the Big Blue House gang. I always thought it would be fun to have those characters meet the rest of the Muppets. I suppose if they were around in the 80s they probably would have been in MFC too.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Glad the menus are still a part of the Christmas season. I'll be checking in a bit more for the next couple weeks now that there's some time to spare. Really missed you guys. :smile: :zany: