Your Thoughts: Christmas Menus

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier today it was announced that beginning the Friday after Thanksgiving we will have seasonal Muppety menus up on the site's home page through the beginning of the New Year. They will be changing every few days.

Let us know what you think of the menus designed by James Carroll here!

BEAR

Reaction score
This first one looks beautiful! It was a pleasant surprise to see this morning. So there will be other menus popping up throughout the season? Cool, because it would be great to see more characters from SS and FR. Maybe a picture of Doc from MFC when he has that costume from Miss Piggy on or Marly and Marly, or Lightning the Reindeer...oh so many opportunities!!!:smile:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
BEAR said:
This first one looks beautiful! It was a pleasant surprise to see this morning. So there will be other menus popping up throughout the season? Cool, because it would be great to see more characters from SS and FR. Maybe a picture of Doc from MFC when he has that costume from Miss Piggy on or Marly and Marly, or Lightning the Reindeer...oh so many opportunities!!!:smile:
Great as usual Phillip! Brian, they probablly can't make new ones these are ones from last year and the year before last. :frown:

BEAR

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Great as usual Phillip! Brian, they probablly can't make new ones these are ones from last year and the year before last. :frown:
Oh yeah. I forgot they did that. Well...it still looks great and I look forward to seeing others.:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love all the holiday menus. There great. Jamie did a wonderful job. I love all the Christmas ones. They make me love the muppets more and christmas too.

BEAR

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
I just saw the new Christmas Menu. I love it Statler & Waldorf as Jacob Marley and his brother Richard, (who incidentally wasn't in the original story) are great.
I think you mean Robert, not Richard, but i think it's pretty cool too. I hope to see more characters in the next one though.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ooh, really good menu! I love how the Marley brothers follow around your cursor, like their haunting the menu! This as well as the other one I've seen so far are fabulous. Keep them coming!!

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I absolutely love holiday menus. They are always awesome. This Marley& Marley one is so fun. Nothing like having them follow you around. Well done!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE the Emmet Otter menu. I finally managed to watch the DVD of this and completely fell in love with this special. I was so thrilled when I found this banner!! It's fantastic.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love all the menus of this site. Its in the christmas sprit. Do they have a "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" one? I would love to see that one as a menu. Come on Jamie. Create one!