Your Thoughts: A MC Christmas

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Christmas has arrived at Muppet Central. We've rolled out several features to make your Christmas merrier and more Muppety.

(1) Christmas Music - We are now playing more than 200 Christmas Muppet tunes on Muppet Central Radio. Also from Tuesday December 19 through Monday December 25, we will have a non-stop Muppet Christmas Music Marathon. You can listen to Muppet Central Radio 24 hours a day.

(2) Christmas Menus - Our annual Muppet Christmas menus have arrived beginning today and continuing for the next six weeks leading up to 2007. All of these animated menus were beautifully designed by James Carroll. The menus will be changing every few days and can be viewed from the Muppet Central home page.

(3) Christmas Presents - In order to make finding Muppety gifts easier, we've launched a Muppet exclusive on-line store with Amazon.com. Check it out for lots of Muppety releases. You can find a Muppet gift for every frog, pig or bear on your list. Begin your Christmas shopping today.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... Wanted to LYK that I finally signed up and was able to plug into MC Radio. Man, is it great having this wealth of Muppety music to listen to in my free time. Though I missed out on the Halloween music of the night fest, I'll definitely be listening for the Christmas songs mixed in with everything else. And I'm rully looking forward to the holidays this year, cause I'll be able to hear to all this vonderful music and enjoy it, not bothered by school/university errands or exams.

Love the radio and I hope it keeps improving with more Muppety music and memories.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Count, glad you are enjoying the Christmas music and listening to Muppet Central Radio. Thanks for the feedback.

Our first holiday menu featuring Muppet Family Christmas is now up on the home page. This will be changing out for another design in the next few days.

Let us know what you think.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, wow, the store looks great. And you know that every year those Christmas Menu's come out...the season is finally here! Piggy and Kermit look oh so snug in their Christmas get-up...ush-ush, gush-gush.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I wonder what Elvis would of thought about the SS monsters version of Blue Christmas?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:smile:

There's a soft-spot in my heart for the holiday menus - especially the Christmas ones. Wish I could have completed the initial "12 Menus of Christmas" I had wanted. Maybe sometime in the future.

By the way - who is creating all of the Muppet-licious cartoon member icons? They are beautiful and make it an added joy every time I have the chance to come and visit!

:zany: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! :zany:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That Jamie, would be Vic Romano. They're spawning from his AMAZING work of art that can be seen here. Enjoy!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Just wanted to say I really enjoy the Christmas selections on Muppet Central radio. Especially the songs from "The Great Santa Claus Switch." It's really a cute special, too bad it was never on TV after its first airing.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you are enjoying it Heralde. Please keep listening.

Katzi428

Reaction score
THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU!!!!!
I just heard "The Night Before Christmas On Sesame Street" done by David (Northern Calloway):big_grin: It really brought back memories.:smile:
Phil...thanks so much for including that song (and the little sort of "Gift Of The Magi" thing with Mr. Hooper,Ernie & Bert.)
May Jim Henson,Will Lee and Northern Calloway all R.I.P.