Your signature-explain yourselves!

Beauregard

Reaction score
My resent signiture: "Ahh! I have studied your symptoms, and I have come to the conclusion you Muppets are suffering Juhl Deficiency." in case youar e wondering. Was a result of seeing the words: Juhl Deficiency in a thread, and thinking. "I love that!" I wanted to make is a Doctor, Doctor but there wasn't enough room...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
My signature's one of those 'you get it or you don't' signatures.....it's the last thing showed on the last episode of Quantum Leap (which I have yet to see, because I'm watching the DVD's as they come out and are only to the end of the 3rd season) but I think the quote is neat :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sa-rah! Sa-rah! Sa-rah! Sa-rah!

Is she back? Is she just popping in? Is she Home?

I have missed you looooooooooooooooooads! Don't leave us again!

Vibs

Reaction score
Let's see, my signature... Well, in case you hadn't noticed I'm from Denmark. :smile:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
My resent signiture: "Ahh! I have studied your symptoms, and I have come to the conclusion you Muppets are suffering Juhl Deficiency." in case youar e wondering. Was a result of seeing the words: Juhl Deficiency in a thread, and thinking. "I love that!" I wanted to make is a Doctor, Doctor but there wasn't enough room...
Thanks for the compliment, Beau- you see, I was the one who put that up. Of course, Kermit is the one most suffering from Juhl Deficiency (when did Jerry write about Kermit growing up in the swamp?) but Fozzie comes in a close second- his jokes aren't bad enough lately.

My new sig is from Sam's infamous "Lecture on Nudity."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My new, current signature is a quote from Hawkeye on M*A*S*H. I thought it was pretty funny. I used this quote, because the last Hawkeye quote I tried to use was too large, and when I had to narrow it down to two sentences...it just killed it.

Mark my word, one of these days, my signature will say
"Rosebud's the sled!"

BEAR

Reaction score
I just recently figured out how to do the whole signature thing and it is so fun! For my signature I used one of my all time favorite bits from any of the Muppet movies.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Mine is of course a Rowlf quote commenting on Kermit.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Sa-rah! Sa-rah! Sa-rah! Sa-rah!

Is she back? Is she just popping in? Is she Home?

I have missed you looooooooooooooooooads! Don't leave us again!
Ah Beau! I've had some problems that sort of stemmed from the board so that's been scaring me off...I'll try to come around more now!

Your insane BBB member,
Sarah